𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟎

. . . . . ╰──╮♚╭──╯ . . . . .

"You are mindless to understand

"You are mindless to understand."

The man fake coughed for the attention he thought that lacked. It made Namjoon look at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"Brother, kindly come aside." 

A maid was passing by them, she bowed. 

"Kindly take Miss Aera back to her place, unless she wants to get prisoned." 

"No no no! Obviously, I would go to my room. Right?"

...

"Brother, that woman...Who is she? Why is she here?" he asked as sternness took over his face. 

Namjoon sighed, one of his hands massaging his temples. 

"She is the heiress of the Park Dyansty. She is brought here as a threat for them to surrender."

"I understand."

Namjoon kept his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "Taehyung, you have changed. Is something seriously bothering you?" 

"It is nothing for you to worry about. I shall take my leave. Hwan is waiting for me."

He walked away. 

He was impatient which he never was. 

Something felt doubtful about Taehyung to Namjoon.

.
.
.

"Your majesty!" an imperial guard cried which made Sunghoon and Jake stop in their tracks. "What is the matter?"

"We got to know about Aera."

Jake had his eyes wide open. "Is she in the black forest?"

"Upsettingly, no. We got to know that she is captured by King Dong Hyun," he said.

"May I ask what is behind this information?"