𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟒

. . . . . ╰──╮♚╭──╯ . . . . .

Jake stood up

Jake stood up.

 "I will."  he declared as the memories of the black tree forest flashed in his mind.

---Timeskip---

Everyone partially got to know that Aera had no involvement with the ones in Ceraea. 
Taehyung yet still was struggling with his lover, Hwan who would rarely come to his sight. He sometimes wondered if Hwan really valued him. 

On the other hand, Aera would get treated like a family, liked by everyone because of her ambivert and friendly personality.

--------------

Aera was walking through the corridors, heading to the rose garden.

"Like every year! King dong-Hyun is hosting a royal ball! I cannot wait to find my prince of dreams there!" A woman squealed, while the other one grinned excitedly. 

'A royal ball? I read about them in one of my books.' She thought. 

" A royal ball..."

...

She closed her eyes and smiled as she could scent the sweet fragrance of roses.

"Aera?" someone called out her name.

It was Prince Yoongi. His sleepy eyes and moderately messy hair appeared to be so attractive.

"I assume that you would have known about the Royal Ball."

"I got to know about that right now."

"You should be ready for that, it's on full moon night."

"I see."

"Apparently, the full moon is after six days." He informed.

...

"Be ready, I assume that it would be your first time in a ball."