Demonstration

It's been 1 month now that Maahira is teaching at Hogwarts and so far the students have been loving her as she is all bubbly and chirpy and is a bit lenient on students but she knows how to get her work done from them.Moreover she even gossips with the students about the teachers and so the students just see her as a friend.

"Good afternoon everyone...as you all know you all have been gathered here to get a view at how an actual duel is conducted and done....I want all of you to pay your complete attention as you all have to write an 8 foot parchment about what you all observed in this Duelling demonstration."she said to everyone and the students groaned but they knew they can't get out of it.

Then after telling them the rules of a duel she said.

"Ok so now we are going to start the duel....and Professor Remus Lupin has agreed to help me out with this"she said and looked up to see were Remus was but couldn't find him.

"Professor Lupin finds himself incapable of being a part of this duel for time being"said Professor Snape as he walked into the great hall.

Maahira frowned as just a week before he agreed to help and now he is missing moreover she can't do this alone,she will need a partner to duel with or this whole demonstration will become a flop idea.

"I think professor Snape can assist you with it......will you Severus?"said the voice of Headmaster as he entered the great hall along with Minerva.

"Fine"Snape said a bit unsure but got on the stage as he knew Dumbeldore's tone was more of an order then a request.

They both bowed to eachother and then walked 10 feet away and stood with wands ready and counted till 3 and on the count of three Maahira shot her first spell at the same time as Severus and the spells cancelled eachother.

"Expelliarmus"they shouted together and the red lights from each their wands collided and vanished.

"Levicorpos"said Maahira said without any hesitation and in an anger filled voice

"Locomotor Mortis"said Snape in the same tone.

Snape was hanging in the air from his ankles and Maahira's legs got locked but of them were trying to break the spell casted on them.The students gasped seeing both the professors.

Once Snape's feet touched the floor he immediately casted a spell on her.

"Bombarda"he shot the spell at her.

"Protego"Maahira casted a shield to protect herself from the blasting curse.

"Vitrum appeareo"said Maahira and sharp glass pieces emerged from her wand attacking Severus.

"Spongify"casted Severus and the glass pieces turned into cotton balls and hit him softly.

"Incendio"said Severus and flames emerged from his wand.

"Agumenti"casted Maahira and a jet of water stopped the flames from reaching her.

"Stupefy"said Snape

"Petrificus Totalus"Casted Maahira.

"Rectusempra"said Snape and Maahira fell back harshly on the ground Snape relaxed for a bit and even got worried for a millisecond when Maahira immediately casted a spell on him.

"Expelliarmus"she said and immediately Snape's wand came flying in her hand.

She got up from the floor and smirked at Snape who glared at her.

"As you have seen students never give your opponent time to recover from the attack or you can get attacked...i hope you won't do the mistake as your Potions Master did"she said getting near Snape and giving him his wand which he snatched tightly.