Snape Household

Aayat and Aayan came downstairs both rubbing their eyes to get the sleepiness away.They went and sat down on the dining table were Harry,Severus and Maahira were already having breakfast.

"You both are up early"Severus taunted them as they were late for breakfast.

"It's vacation"Aayan said yawning and Severus grimaced at his actions.

"Why were you two up late night?"Maahira asked the twins.

"We were watching a movie"Aayat said munching her jam toast.

Severus wanted to reprimand them for staying up late but didn't said anything because they have not been staying under his roof all these years so it was only acceptable if they are given some time to live according to his rules.

Maahira on the other hand too wanted to be patient enough with them,she didn't wanted them to feel suffocated if they live with them,this whole parenting thing was new for her as well and she didn't wanted to mess it up in any way.

Aayan and Aayat on the other hand behaved as they did when they lived in India with their previous guardians.They have never followed rules and regulations while staying at their previous home,their bade papa(uncle) was pretty cool and let their mischief and other stuff slip away and hardly scolded them so did the other members of the family.Their previous family still don't know the fact that Aayat and Aayan have found their biological parents,the twins didn't knew how to reveal this thing to them.They have for now just told them that due to educational purposes they aren't finding any time to visit them during vacations and so they are staying at a friend's for time being.They haven't even told them that they have changed schools because it would mean to tell them everything that was happening beginning from Severus-Maahira to Voldemort's return as well as about the Order of Phoenix and they couldn't do that because they knew their Indian family won't get it and will call them back and won't let them be a part of something so dangerous.

"Better do something productive in this vacation rather than spending your whole time on that muggle device"Severus said looking at the twins who just stared at their respective plates as they knew what Severus was asking for was impossible.

"I think we should get a wifi installed now"Aayan said after a few mins of silence.

"And why do you require it so much?"Severus asked,Maahira was just watching the whole ordeal.

"Because without wifi our mobile phones,laptops,iPad everything are of no use,we can't even VC anyone and our family back in India are hell worried for us and they need to see us to believe we are fine and alive"Aayat said.

"You haven't told them about us?"Maahira asked a bit shocked at the revelation as it is almost 4 months now that the twins know about Severus and Maahira.

"No"Aayan said.

"And why is that? shouldn't they be aware of this?"Severus asked them.

"Because it is difficult,we can't just call them up and say 'hey,we got our biological parents back,we were separated from them by a lunatic murderer who is now back to kill those oppose him and guess what our parents are the ones who are trying to bring his end'.....this does not works with Indian families,your culture and our culture is very different,Indian families worry about their kids whereabouts even when the kid is 40 years old,plus we don't want them to think that now that we have found you both we will leave them,they have taken care of us since we were infants,they have certain rights on us as much as you have"Aayan said.

"Well we can speak to them then and explain them the situation"Maahira said.

"They won't like it if they hear it from you,we should be the one to tell them all this,give us some time and we will tell them everything and maybe after that you all can talk because they will want to know who you both are and all stuff regarding you"Aayat said.

"Better if we talk to them in person"Severus said.

"They can't come here in such short notice,maybe you can meet them next summer"Aayan said.

"What do they do for a living?"Maahira asked.

Harry was just a silent suspector of all this.

"Bade papa is a cardiologist and Badi maa is an artist,rest of my uncles are in different professions but mainly we have an airline business which my second oldest uncle looks after"Aayat said.

"Airline business"Severus said.

"Yeah it's like we have an airline company,muggles travel through aeroplanes for long journeys,it's the most convenient and less time taking mode of transport so far in the muggle world"Aayan said and Severus nodded his head at that.

"Fine then I shall see that whatever you asked for now gets installed in the house,beware I shouldn't find you both,now three as Potter had also got himself that wretched device, using it the whole day or I will take those away from you three,do you understand?"Severus asked.

"Understood"The trio said together and Severus nodded.
_____________________________