End of year

It was soon the end of year and the students were going back to their homes for summer vacations.The teachers were also all packed to leave for their respective homes.

"I will leave now them"Lupin said.

It was sad that he was leaving his post as the DADA teacher because of the whole werewolf fiasco.Maahira was here just to bid goodbye.

"Professor...if you have a moment?"Harry asked knocking on the office door.

Maahira turned around and saw Harry,she gave him a bright smile which he returned.Over the year Harry had started to like her, because first of all she was friends with her mother and she was the only person who took the initiative to make him meet his parents and also speak to him about them.Now if he ever felt like talking to someone about his parents he would go to her or Remus but that couldn't happen now because Remus was resigning.

"Professor Lupin please don't leave Hogwarts"Harry pleaded.

He didn't wanted his father's friend to leave.

"I have to Harry..... parents don't want their kids to get taught by a werewolf and they are being reasonable about it"Lupin said with a small smile.

"How did you being a werewolf thing came out?"Harry whispered.

"All thanx to your potions master"Lupin said.

"Snape's a bloody git.....

"Now now Harry,I know you hate him and he might be a git but you still can't insult him he is still your professor and do not forget he has saved your life"Maahira reprimanded him lightly.

"Sorry professor"Harry said.

"You may continue your talk with Remus......I have some important matter to attend to"She said and left

"Please don't leave"Harry said to Lupin.

"I can't stay Harry i have already put Dumbeldore into a lot of trouble i don't want to burden him anymore"Lupin said and with a wave of his wand his luggage was all packed.

"Now i hand over your father's thing to you as he might have liked for you to posses it"Lupin said.

Harry took the marauder's map from Lupin created by his father and his friends.He sighed as Lupin left.
___________________________________________

Harry Ron and Hermione sat in the only carriage that looked empty.

"So now next year we will have another bloody hell of a DADA professor"Ron muttered as Harry and Hermione laughed.

"I wish sirius's name get cleared quickly and I get to move in with him....It feels so good to think i have a way of getting away from the Dursleys"Harry said.

"You can always come and spend the summer with us mate"Ron offered.

"Uncle Vernon won't let me leave the house....he won't let me go and meet my 'freak' friends "Harry said with a sigh air quoting the word freak.

"Why don't you leave them?"Hermione asked.

"They are the only blood relatives i have and with sirius being in Azkaban they got my custody and are my guardians for now...Once sirius comes out clean I can leave them as he is my godfather "Harry said.

"You can complain in the muggle world ....i think you do know about cops right?"Hermione suggested.

Harry nodded his head.

"Or you can spend the summer at my place stating you need some extra classes as a reason to your relatives"Came a voice from above them and the trio looked up to see Maahira sitting on the berth above them.

"Professor what are you doing in here?"Hermione asked.

Maahira came down and sat next to Harry.

"You see i didn't wanted to sit in the teacher's compartment because of a certain grumpy professor so I came here and lied on the berth above yours and then you came in without permission....so it is you who is trespassing not me Miss Granger "Maahira said with a smile.

"We are really sorry professor we didn't saw you in here...we will leave now"Hermione said getting up but Maahira waved it off.

"No no I was just joking you lot can sit here... besides i was lonely and I do need company for the ride back home"Maahira said.

"So back to the topic......Harry you can spend the summer at my place.....that is if it is ok with you and we can just say to your relatives that you need extra lessons in my class"Maahira turned to look at Harry and asked him.

"Really?you don't mind me staying at your place?"Harry asked.Anything was better than the Dursleys.

"No I don't mind"she said.

"When can I come to your place?"Harry asked immediately.

"Umm when I meet your relatives and explain them the situation"She said.

"Great....they are going to pick me from the station....

"I will have a talk with them then"she cut him off and said.

"But won't Snape be with you over the summer?"Harry asked.

"Yes he will be we are married so we basically live in the same home"Maahira said.

"He won't mind?I mean he doesn't likes me?He would surely....

"He won't mind at all and if it helps you just ignore him and he shall do the same for you and don't worry if he gives you a hard time over the summer I shall handle him"Maahira cut him from his rambling and said.

Harry gave an ear to ear grin in response and she laughed at him.

The rest of the ride was silent as Haary and Ron slept and Maahira and Hermione sat reading their books.
___________________________________________

As soon as Harry bid by to his friends he immediately went towards the Dursleys who came to pick him up.Maahira followed him.

"Are you Harry's Uncle?"Maahira asked standing in front of him.

Uncle Vernon stood infront of her gaping at her.She looked so beautiful.He stared at her lustfully until Aunt Petunia shook his elbow to get his attention.

"Yes I am"Vernon said.

"I am Maahira Oberoi Snape Harry's Duelling Mistress....I am afraid to say he is a little weak in my subject so he needs extra tutoring during the summer"She said directly coming to the point not liking the way he stared at her.

"Will he have to move back and forth to your house?"Petunia Dursley asked.

"No I live a bit too far and muggle transportation will consume a lot of his time and I am afraid he can't use any means of magical teleportation.....He will have to stay with me at my place if that is okay with you?"She said.

Petunia Dursley immediately agreed.One summer without this freak was a good thing for her.

Soon the Dursley left and Harry followed Maahira.

"See i told you they would be happy getting rid of me for a summer"Harry said as they reached a secluded area.

Maahira nodded and then gave him her arm which he held tightly and then with a Pop both disaaparated.

Maahira and Harry then stood infront of a small but beautiful cottage.

"So this is my abode of heaven"Maahira said and started walking towards the door with Harry following her.