Snape's kids?????

Maahira and Severus didn't need any other proof to confirm if Aayan and Aayat were there kids or not,they just looked into their eyes and knew it was them,their twins,how can they forget those eyes?

"Professor what is the matter?"Aayan asked.

Before Maahira could say anything Severus muttered a silencing charm around them.

"Whom do you both live with?"Severus asked.

"Our family"Aayat said.

"Your...fa..family?"Maahira stuttered.

"Yes"Aayan said.

"Who is your family?"Severus asked.

"Why are you asking us this professor?"Aayan asked.

"Just answer my question"Severus said.

"We live with our uncles and grandfathers"Aayan said.

"We are your parents"Maahira said.

Aayan gasped at that.Aayat was shocked too.

After a few mins of silence Aayan spoke up.

"You are our biological father?"Aayan spoke.

He had admired the man for as long as he can remember and always wanted to meet him and now he came to know that this man had given birth to him.

"You are our biological mother"Aayat said.

She had suspected they had some relation since the moment she had seen her eyes,but she never in her dreams had thought that she could be her mother.

"Yes we are your biological parents"Severus said.

Aayan was quiet for sometime,he didn't know what he should feel,he should be happy finally meeting his biological parents but he couldn't suppress the questions that were popping in his head and have been running in his head since the past years.

Aayat on the other hand,was shocked,it was too much to take in for her,as she heard this information what should she do?

"Why did you both abandon us then?"Aayan asked the question which had been bugging his mind since a lot of time.

"Aayan,Aayat you have to know this that we will never abandon you......nor did we abandoned you in the past.....you were only 6 months old when you both  were declared dead and we never found your.....

Maahira cried at the end hugging Severus's arm.Severus put an arm around her holding her close.

"Do you know about Harry Potter?"Severus asked after a few mins.

"The Hogwarts second champion right?"Aayan asked and Snape nodded.

"What about him?"Aayat asked.

"His parents died protecting him from the Dark Lord and he got saved with just a lighting bolt scar on his forehead........his parents and I went to school together.......his mother was my best friend as well as your mother's......we both were on a mission at that time and so we couldn't keep you both with us so we had dropped you off to were the Potter's were in hiding......the night Voldemort went to Godric's Hollow and Lily and James Potter died we went to the house but we couldn't find you both their.....we searched the whole house the whole neighborhood for you... Dumbeldore even questioned the captured death eaters......one of them was Bellatrix Lestrange......she loved tormenting people with the cruciatus curse the torture curse.....she confessed under the influence of Veritserum-the truth speaking potion that when the dark lord was about to kill Harry he saw you both in the crib beside Harry and casted the cruciatus curse on you for....

At the end Severus's eyes were filled tears.The mere memory of knowing that his children who were just 6 months old had to endure the pain of the cruciatus curse for 6 times was devastating for him.

"Dumbeldore then said that it was impossible for you both to be alive as it is unbearable for 6 months olds to endure the cruciatus curse for si..six times......we still searched for you.... everywhere we could but we never found you both "Maahira said holding Severus as he cried on her shoulder.

Aayan had wide eyes as he heard that.He had learnt about the cruciatus curse in Mad-eye Moody's class and he knew people can go insane because of it's excess torture like how a boy named Neville Longbottom's parents went insane.

"Voldemort...

Aayat said and Severus winced hearing his name.

"Do not say his name"Severus said.

"Okay......you-know-who casted the torture curse on us when he wanted to kill Harry?....why??"Aayan spoke getting mad as he didn't knew those answers.

"We don't know how you both vanished from there.....but we can find it out.....we should go to Dumbeldore....he must know the answers"Maahira said and Severus stood on his feet.
__________________

"Albus is it possible for a person to endure the torture curse 6 time and not go insane?"Severus asked as he sat on a chair infront of Albus,Maahira sat beside him and Aayan and Aayat stood behind them.

"Not that I know of somebody who did it.....and it is impossible....Alice and Frank Longbottom were both great Aurors,still they have gone insane because of the cruciatus curse.....why do you ask me such question?Severus and why are they here with you both?"Albus asked as he looked curiously at the children without blinking his eyes.

"You both are a natural Occulmens"Albus said after a few mins of staring.

"Why would you poke in our mind headmaster?"Aayan asked,he knew the headmaster was trying to enter his mind but he kept his walls intact so did Aayat.

"Nothing for you to worry about my boy"Albus said.

"Headmaster he is my son......the one you declared dead and she is my daughter"Severus said pointing at the two.

Albus then stared at the boy and the girl peculiarly.

"How is this possible Severus?how could they have endured the torture curse and still be mentally fine?.....are you sure they are your children?"Albus said.

"Offcourse they  are my children Albus....I can identify my kids very well.... don't you see their eyes?they are exactly like mine....they are natural Occulmens like Severus and are talented in potions as well....what else is required to proof they are not mine?"Maahira asked a bit angrily.

"My intention was to not hurt your emotions Maahira"Albus said.

"It's Mrs.Snape for you now"Maahira said angrily her red-maroon eyes glaring angrily at Albus.

"What we wanted to know is not what you can tell us...we shall take your leave now"Severus said.
_____________________

"Will we have to move in with you now?"Aayan asked to Severus and Maahira as they came to their chamber.

"No....at this point it will be good if you being our children remains a secret as it has been in the past...you can still visit us after curfew....and if their are any suspicions about you meeting us you can say it is because you want to experiment your potions"Snape said.

"Aayat,Aayan it is not that we don't want you....the thing is there are some things about us which you don't know.....with time you might know them....but for now it is better that they remain a secret to you both......we will visit you whenever possible.....you can transfer to Hogwarts if you want to.....i mean I know you won't want to leave your friends from Ilvermony but....

"It's alright we understand.....um...this will give us some time to process all this.....we don't mind transferring to Hogwarts....we don't have any friends except eachother "Aayan said interrupting Maahira.

Maahira got up from her seat and sat beside Aayan and Aayat and hugged them both tightly and a few tears escaped her eyes.

"You don't know how much I have missed you both  every single day.....I can't be enough grateful to have you both back"Maahira whispered.

Aayat hugged her back.Aayan was still for a moment ,he was not the one for physical affection.