Hogwarts

The summer vacation was gonna end in just two days now and then all the students and Professors would be back in the castle for the next academic year.Severus and Maahira decided to go to the castle a day prior then the students so that they could make their lesson plans and ready their classes and schedule for the year.

The kids were supposed to stay at the Grimmauld Palace and the Weasleys assured them that they would take everyone to the Hogwarts Station to board the train.

"So when are you leaving Snape??"Sirius asked Severus with a grin.

"That's none of your concern Sirius"Maahira said grinning at him in the same way and Severus smirked at his wife.

"It is actually,you see this is my house so I need to know who come and who leaves"Sirius said but Maahira ignored him and took Severus's hand and led him to he dining table for breakfast.

After breakfast Maahira and Severus went to Aayat and Aayan's room as the two were still sleeping,they had spent the night watching a movie till late,Severus didn't approved of this but Maahira did because it was vacation.

"Aayan,Aayat get up now"Maahira said as she sat on the edge of the bed on which the two slept,Severus sat on the single chair beside the bed.

Aayan and Aayat woke up after a few more attempts and sat on the bed rubbing their eyes to get the sleepiness away.

"Good morning"Severus said.

"Good morning"Aayan said.

"Morning"Aayat said yawning.

"Now,let me get this clear to you both,I and your mother are leaving for Hogwarts now,you two are supposed to be their tomorrow,Molly and Arthur have been kind enough to take you both and the other children to the station,I want you two to be on your best behaviour tomorrow and also when you both get sorted,your surnames aren't changed so you will give everyone your old introduction as well as your old story that you belong from India and stuff like that,nobody so far needs to know of your true parentage........whichever house you both get sorted into think thoroughly before you befriend anybody....they might be death Eater's kids"Severus said and Aayan and Aayat nodded.

"Be aware and do not get too much attention to yourselves"Maahira said.

"Our eyes are same,anybody could make a guess of us being related"Aayan said.

"Well,if that happens you have to portray as if you don't know me"Maahira said.

"Or we could use a confundus charm on everyone to make them believe that we are not related"Aayat said.

"It's not possible to use a charm on everyone"Severus said.

"But anybody could make out our connection if we didn't do anything"Aayat said.

"Relax nothing is going to happen and even if it does you have to pretend to not know her, simple and she will do the same"Severus said.

"What do you think about our houses?"Aayan asked.

"I wish it to be Slytherin for you both,Aayan may be in Slytherin but Aayat will definitely not be in Slytherin,either Huffelpuff or Griffindor"Severus said grimacing at the thought of his daughter being in Griffindor.

Aayat pouted while Aayan smirked.

"It's alright,your house does not define who you are"Severus said and Aayat nodded.

"Are you going to treat me like dirt then?Harry said you hate Griffindor's"Aayat asked.

"I do,but because of some reason, don't worry,if you don't put a toe out of line you won't face my wrath at all"Severus said.