Love at First Fight

Error's Pov
'To serve the light we work in the dark' I thought to myself

*CRACK*
That's what rang out throughout the AU I was currently destroying, I was so close and I was nearly at the judgement hall. Right after the deafening crack I felt a warm liquid dripping down my face. "wHaT IT's is THIs" I said in a monotone voice I stood up looking ahead and seeing 3 people, one was covered in yellow clothing and had a crown on their head. One of the others had been dressed in blue including a scarf draped around his neck. The last person made all the memories flow back making my head pound realising I had been hit in the back of the skull, which it was probably cracked but no matter what I had to show no weakness. I looked up at my enemy everyone worships and praises, he was mostly dressed in beige with a sash around his neck with rainbow vials in them and a ink splotch on his check. I suddenly have all these memories come back to me who I was and who they were. "INK!" Looking at him he looked shocked and terrified, Dream looked like he was about to vomit and Blue had tears in his eyes shaking violently. 'What are they looking at I thought' I thought, I looked back again and Ink looked like he had calmed himself down turning straight into anger he yelled "ERROR STOP THIS MADNESS YOU HAVE GONE FAR ENOUGH THIS AU DID NOTHING TO YOU". 'Of course the squid doesn't understand anything' quickly being pulled out of my thoughts by an arrow flying straight past my head, then one penetrating straight through my right arm. I groaned under my breath making sure they didn't hear me. 'SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT, INK IS CHARGING AT ME' i tried to dodge but it was to late he had already slashed me across my stomach to my left leg. 'Wait a minute...I can't move my right leg...I didn't get hit there so...' as I looked down I say that there were chains around my ankle. 'Okay guess we will have to do this the hard way' I thought as I pulled out my strings and tied all 3 of them up. I made sure I used extra strings so they couldn't escape, I quickly ran to the judgment hall and finished the Sans there and deleted the code. I opened up a portal and felt something dark watching my every move. As soon as I was about to investigate I was hit with 3 arrows in the arm, leg and stomach (idk?) I opened my portal swiftly to the Anti-Void and stumbled inside losing balance due to injuries in both of my legs. I used my strings to drag myself to my bean bag and laid down sinking into the soft material...feeling a the same dark aura from the previous AU.

Nightmares Pov

'Fascinating he still has the energy to move around after the fights, he would be an excellent pawn to us' I thought thinking what I could do with him, he then swiftly lifts his head eyes wide open looking straight through my soul. It made my heart race it was so scary but also kind of hot, I definitely need to torture him making me feel this positive. I looked behind me and saw Cross, Killer, Dust and Horror thy drew there weapons, I could sense they were terrified which was also powering me making me feel like I am the more powerful one. "You've got a lot of nasty scars there would you like some help" I said walking up to him, what happened next surprised me next he flinched when I went to touch him. I was lifted off the ground by blue strings? Suddenly thrown to the ground with the black bound skeleton on top of me with a sharp bone above his head with a wide sadistic smile. I couldn't help but blush at the sight "Damn it why does he have to be so hot" I think he noticed the position he was in and my blushing face. He started glitching madly, bones were suddenly launched at the glitch and he was sent flying a blood trail leading to where he was sent. I got up and walked over to him tentacles sprouting out of my back picking him up by each limb.

Errors pov

'Why wasn't I glitching he has my tied up by all my limbs, why isn't my Haphephobia acting up maybe cause he is made out of goop but I don't care I am uncomfortable". I struggled and struggled but I couldn't break free, "Stop struggling your making me mad" I looked straight into his eyes glaring him down. He moved me closer to my face and whispered in my ear "It's either you join me and my comrades and spread negativity to the multiverse or...you get tortured for the rest of your life".

*Error.EXE has crashed *
Would you like to reboot
Yes Or No

Nightmares Pov
"What the funk" I look back at my team and they just shrug still on guard. "Umm yes"

*Rebooting Error!sans*

'Ah Error is his name' I thought, I guess that is actually reasonable considering all the Error signs around him. I guess I will bring him back to the castle into the torture room, cause he still hasn't given me an answer.