Mini Dictionary

━━━━ ☽【 note 】☾ ━━━━

While reading this story, you may come across unfamiliar words and phrases that I have used. To ensure easy understanding and provide context, I have prepared a mini dictionary for you. It will help you grasp the meaning of these words and better comprehend what I am referring to or discussing. This is also made to provide more information for a better reading experience. Have fun learning!

━━━━ ☽【 language 】☾ ━━━━

English is the official language of the esteemed Lucrenze Empire, serving as the primary means of communication across the empire.

━━━━ ☽【 alphabet 】☾ ━━━━

Lucrenian (ᛚᚢᚲᚱᛖᚾᛁᚨᚾ) is the official alphabet of the illustrious Lucrenze Empire, written by its inhabitants across the empire.

━━━━ ☽【 ranking system 】☾ ━━━━

Emperor: A supreme sovereign ruler who holds the highest authority and power within an empire. Also called the sun of the empire. (Lucrenian: ᛖᛗᛈᛖᚱᛟᚱ)

Empress: The female counterpart of an emperor, usually the wife or consort of an emperor. She often holds significant influence and may have certain ceremonial or political roles. (Lucrenian: ᛖᛗᛈᚱᛖᛋᛋ)

Prince and Princess: A prince is a male member of a royal family, usually of a high rank or in line for succession to the throne. Similarly, a princess is a female member of a royal family, often with privileges and responsibilities associated with her status. (Lucrenian: ᛈᚱᛁᚾᚲᛖ / ᛈᚱᛁᚾᚲᛖᛋᛋ)

Dukes and Duchess: A duke is a noble title given to a male ruler of a duchy, which is a territorial division within a larger empire. This title is mostly given to a prince of royal blood; a brother of the emperor. A duchess is the female counterpart of a duke, typically the wife of a duke. (Lucrenian: ᛞᚢᚴᛖᛋ / ᛞᚢᚲᚺᛖᛋᛋ)

Marquess and Marchioness: A marquess is a noble title ranking below a duke and above a count. A marquess may govern a territory called a marquessate. A marchioness is the wife of a marquess. (Lucrenian: ᛗᚨᚱᛩᚢᛖᛋᛋ / ᛗᚨᚱᚲᚺᛁᛟᚾᛖᛋᛋ)

Count and Countess: A count is a noble title given to a male ruler of a county or a similar territorial division. A countess is the female counterpart of a count and often holds social and ceremonial duties. (Lucrenian: ᚲᛟᚢᚾᛏ / ᚲᛟᚢᚾᛏᛖᛋᛋ)

Viscount and Viscountess: A viscount is a noble title ranking below a count and above a baron. A viscountess is the wife of a viscount. (Lucrenian: ᚡᛁᛋᚲᛟᚢᚾᛏ / ᚡᛁᛋᚲᛟᚢᚾᛏᛖᛋᛋ)

Baron and Baroness: A baron is a noble title typically granted by a monarch and ranking below a viscount. A baroness is the wife of a baron. (Lucrenian: ᛒᚨᚱᛟᚾ / ᛒᚨᚱᛟᚾᛖᛋᛋ)

Merchant: A person engaged in the business of buying and selling goods or services, often with a focus on trade and commerce. Merchants play a vital role in the economy and can range from small-scale local traders to wealthy and influential individuals involved in international trade. (Lucrenian: ᛗᛖᚱᚲᚺᚨᚾᛏ)