ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

You are now sitting at the veranda looking at the beautiful night sky filled with shinning stars while taking out the last stick of cigarette.

.
.
.

puffing the smoke out of your mouth... you heard the familiar car engine being settled at the garage.

.
.
.

you glance to your wrist watch... its almost midnight.

.
.
.

" 𝖨'𝗆 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎. " you blow the smoke from the cigarette as your tears starting to fall down while smiling bitterly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After smoking you stood up and walk inside and saw Ran sitting on the couch. His facing the ceiling while his eyes are close.

.
.
.

You sat at the counter back facing him.
You remember the phonecall earlier...

.
.

┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈

Flashback

You decided to call Ran since your a bit worried...

.
.

It rings for like 10 seconds before someone answers.

.
.

" Ran wh------- "

" Who the hell is this? " the person on the other line tones was so angry.

" the one i call is Ran... where is he? " your calm tone remains but the truth is you wanna shout too.

" Answer my fucking question first! Who the hell are you? " your eyebrows raised.

" it's impossible that my name is not at his contact. can't you read? "

" Well your number was saved through his phone but not your name. "she said sarcastically.

You felt your heart aches...

" Whatever. Give it to Ran. " you demanded.