ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

(𝖺/𝗇: 𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾! 𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽!𝗉𝗅𝗎𝗌, 𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂 𝗉...

(𝖺/𝗇: 𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾! 𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗈 𝖻𝗎𝗌𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽!𝗉𝗅𝗎𝗌, 𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗍𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂 𝗉𝗎𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗌𝗈 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗈𝗋𝗌. 𝗂 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖽♡)

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲 is filled with comfortable silence. you were just facing the window while looking at the beautiful city lights view from the outside.

.

𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚, Ran is stealing glance to you once in a while. it became his hobby everytime you and him are in a car ride together. it started to became his hobby since he ask you for a date weeks before your wedding last year.

.

the smile on his lips never left since earlier when he complimented you and you break the eye contact with him. it made him feel that he still have a chance to fix the marriage. he will do anything to fix what is broken.

.

𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴... 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘪𝘵?

.

𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙?

.

life is not a soap opera and he knows that your actions towards him are part of the consequences from what he did behind your back. and trust him, he really regret every single thing he did.

.

his owing up the mistakes he did and doing his best to amend the damage to you that he betrayed.

.

because he knows that even from the start, you are the one he likes first, not his ex. too many 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧𝘴 in his mind, but his biggest 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 is '𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 "𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵" 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴?' 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁.