ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

" Your worst battle is between what you know and what you feel. " -

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

Third Person's Point of View ~

You and your friends stayed to your condo for the whole day. It helps you to forget your problems even in a short period of time.

.
.

This week is the last week for the school year so it means... it's the so called 'hell week' for a graduating student like you.

.
.

Today is Monday... You and your thesis group is assign to present your final report in Wednesday.

.
.

You, Izana, Rindou and Senju are at the left side of the library right now reviewing your power point. while Emma, Draken, Haruchiyo and Mikey's group are at the right side since Mikey will not focus on his work and will talk random topics if the 8 of you are all together.

.
.

your phone vibrates for who knows how many times today. Ran keeps on sending messages and calls... you want to block his number but you decided not to block it for the reason that you don't know either.

.
.

" 𝖨'𝗆 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗏𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇. " Senju lays her head on the table.

" 𝖩𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖽𝗈 𝗂𝗍... 𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖽𝗈 𝗂𝗍. " i gave her a comforting smile.

" 𝖠𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗉𝖺𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗒... 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍. " Izana said his eyes are still glued on his laptop.

" 𝖯𝗅𝗎𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾... 𝖶𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗒'𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐. " Rindou said while patting Senju's shoulder.

" 𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖲𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗎... 𝖬𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗒 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗏𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎. 𝖧𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐𝖾𝖽. " The three of you chuckled from what Izana said.

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。