ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

" please.. let's stay like this for 5 minutes. " you didn't respond and just let him be.

you just stand looking at your wrist watch waiting for 5 minutes while Ran is hugging you tightly.

" 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗎𝗉. " you said then he looks up and you are looking down on him.

he removes his arms around your waist then scratch the back of his head. you went to where your bag is to get something.

Ran is just watching you. " 𝖸/𝖭. " he called.

you grab something and face him. " 𝖸𝖾𝗌? "

" 𝗅𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇. " he hopefully asked.

you walk towards him and handed a folder.

.
.

he looks at you with questionable look but you just smile at him. you set aside his plate and wine glass then place the folder.

.
.

few minutes passed but his eyes are still starring at the folder and you're almost done washing the dishes.

" 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 (𝖸/𝖭)? " he finally spoke.

" 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋. " you dry your hands and sat in front of him. " 𝖮𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗍. " you smile.

he is a bit hesitant to open the folder and looks at you then you nod your head to encourage him.

.
.

it seems like his whole body froze.

.
.

" 𝖣𝗂𝗏𝗈𝗋𝖼𝖾 𝖠𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍 " he said it multiple times.

.
.

" 𝖱𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗅𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 3 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈? " the scene flashing back to your mind.

" 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝖽𝖺𝗐𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾. " your eyes met his then you smile sadly.