ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆

Wednesday comes... you and your friends successfully finished your final presentation. You guys finished before lunch time so you and the girls decided to go to the mall for a lunch date and of course shopping. it's been a while since y'all get a free time because of being busy for the past weeks.

.
.

meanwhile Ran parked his car at your school's parking lot. he didn't even know why he decided to go to your school at first. but once he parked his car he thought of asking you to have a lunch with him.

.
.

while he is walking his way to the school gate... he saw a familiar three boys specially the blonde one smiling from ear to ear.

.
.

he is about to approach them but stop as he listen first to their conversation.

.
.

" 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝖾𝗋! " the blonde boy said happily...

" 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁... 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗒𝗎. " the raven haired boy said.

" 𝖻𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗎𝗇𝗂𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾. " the three boys laugh.

" 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝗂𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆 𝗌𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖧𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗈-𝗌𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍! " after that Ran decided to finally approach the them.

.
.

" 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗆𝖾... 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝖨 𝖺𝗌𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝖺 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇? " Ran asked while standing in front of them straight and tall.

" 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗋! 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗍? " the blonde boy answered.

" 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 4𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌? " three raised their eyebrows not clearly got his question. " 𝖨 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗅. " Ran scratch the back of his neck.

" 𝗈𝗐! 𝗂 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗂𝗋! " the blonde said while having a imaginary light bulb at the top of his head. " 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖧𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗈-𝗌𝖺𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖧𝖺𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗂-𝗌𝖺𝗇 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾! "