***

TIME SKIP
(Koo was doing his homework. He lives with his father.As his mother died in a car accident and was too young to remember his mother. his father never treated him the way he should be treated nevertheless koo loves his father dearly.today he came home drunk like every other day.)
Jk-appa you again(he wasn't able to say a word.his father slapped him )
Jk father- why didn't you die with your mother you piece of shit.
Jk-(while crying)what did I do to deserve this.
(He left jk's room and went to kitchen and left kook crying.actually he intended to marry jk's mother.he wiped his tears and slept accepting his fate. He was sleeping when jk heard people talking and it was coming from living room jk Sat on bed wearing his glasses. He clearly heard his father talking to someone but who.)
Jk-its strange who have come at this hour(he peeked from his room to see his father kneeling down with a gun on his fore head.his widened )
Jk father-please Mr v I'll pay you back in few days 
Mr v-your time is up Mr jeon I gave you too much time but you always gave excuses now die(saying this Mr v aka Mr Kimtaehyung killed Mr jeon.)
(Hearing this jk hid behind his closet.but time was not on  his side.)
Tae-hyung does Mr jeon have any children 
Jimin-he has a son but why are you asking about this.
Tae-(smirk) I'll handle this you can go now.
Jimin-(confused) ah OK please don't be late .
(Saying this, Jimin left with the guards.and tae went in search of our kook. He looked for kook in the closet and which made kook scared and when he got caught he  closed his eyes which made tae chuckled and made his way towards kook and they stared at each other. Then kook realised tae was staring at kook made him scared and the tae kook sit  with him on the bed)
Tae-hey beautiful don't cry.im not gonna hurt you. 
Jk-(still scared and shocked) please don't 
Tae-i killed you father because he was a jerk and I'll not kill you.you're coming with me (jk eyes widened)
Jk-please leave me.I'll not say a word to anyone.please 
Tae-don't make it hard for me baby boy.i don't want to show my evil side to you so cooperate.(Saying that he dragged jk to his car.)
(Tae carried  him in bridal style and he was staring at kook with heart eyes which was unnoticed by kook as he was scared he never dared to look into eyes of other.)
Tae- what is your name hmm and why are you over your jerk father and I'm kim taehyung (said tae while wiping kooks tears.)
Jk- I I'm jeon jungkook .you'll kill me right
Tae-nope I'll never do that.. I'll keep you as my queen.
(While kook was sitting on tae's lap he drifted off to sleep which made tae chuckle)
tae-cute sleep well baby from tomorrow you'll experience new life (said while stroking kooks hair)
( car stopped infrastructure of his mansion and tae carried kook to his room made kook lay on his ved and he took shower and lay beside kook and which made cuddle tae in his sleep)
IN MORNING 
(Kook rubbed his eyes to look around the surroundings and saw a unfamiliar room and a strong grip on his waist he rolled behind saw a cute site which made him think he tae was the same person from last night and thought that this man killed his father can be cute the next morning.his facial featureswere beautiful he didn't even realize he staring at tae for so long )
Tae-i know I'm handsome now stop staring at me like this 
Jk-(finches) n no I wasn't staring at you 
Tae-stop lying babyboy now let's take shower
Jk- what no!!
Tae- I was just joking around I'll not do anything until you give permission 
Now get ready...I already ordered many clothes and I think you have school so don't be late 
Jk-how do you know me we just met yesterday..
Tae- I have my own ways(he got up and pecked kook's lips)now get up I'll see you at breakfast table..I'll shower in another bathroom…
(Jk took shower and packed his bag and left for breakfast..tae already shifted kook's  all things from his house to his mansion.
One of the maids served him breakfast and tae had already eaten and he was talking to jimin about his mafia things..then kook finished his breakfast..went to the living room finding tae.)
Jk- tae I'm going to school
Tae- wait where are you going
Jk- to the bus stop
Tae-honey I'll drop you let's go and I'll pick you up after school(he held kook's wrist and went towards his car)
(Tae was drivingwhile thinking about his life what tae has seen in him that tae was head over heels for him)
Tae-babyboy are you OK why are you not talking 
Jk-can I ask you something 
Tae-of course ask anything I'll try to answer 
Jk-why are being nice to me 
Tae-i have met lot of boys and girls they literally throw themselves to me you know I'm a mafia every girl and boy I met either wants me for money or my touch they were beautiful ofcourse but never felt connected to them like you just you are different I want to have a family with you love you cherish you spoil you with my love I just love you.you may think I'm crazy but I'm just In love with you.i know you don't feel the same take your time I'll wait and I promise you I'll always be there with you.
(Kook started sobbing kook felt tingles and contentment he was in cloud nine thinking someone really cared for him)
Tae-(worried) baby why are you crying did I say anything bad tell me baby
(He got cut off by kook smashing his lips on tae)