***

Author's pov

After few days tae woke up and asked for jk to his friend and right hand that is jimin

Tae-jimin what happened to me ans where Is jk and who dare to hurt me and jk

Jimin-he is severely injured and dictor said it will take few more day him to wake up and about the person who did this with you guys is not found I'll suggest you to stay away from jk for some time till we find who is it so that it will be safe for you guys and also I have made grandma to shift to another city so that the person wont hurt te family.

Tae-you are right jimin I can't risk My bunny's life and let see him say last goodbye to him.

(He said and went towards the ward with the help of jimin and jimin made tae sit in wheelchair and made towards where jk was admitted he saw jk was sleeping peacefully and left tae near him and went away leaving a sad and guilty feeling tae behind)

Tae-sorry bunny I can't stay with for now I'll come back to you when everything is safe for you.I'll make sure to punish whoever it is who thought to hurt us.love you bunny please stay safe for me(He said kissed jk's forehead and his lips)

Author's pov

After few more days when jk woke up

Jk-doctor where is my tae how is he(he started asking about tae to doctor as soon as he opened his eyes)

doctor-jk please be quite fir sometime I'll be answering your question for now you are my priority now and talking about you. You are now good and please don't strain yourself and take medicines on time and about tae he is already been discharged and his men came and took him with them and here I is your ring and your hospital  bills are already paid you here is your discharge documents and medicines(he said with a straight face and gave the ring to jk which jk wore it without any doubt or hesitation)

Author's pov 

After doctor left jk and he started thinking why tae left him while he is the one who promised jk that he will not leave jk and where he will go and thought he check where grandma used to live he went there but the door was locked and he even asked to neighbors about tae and grandma but he got nothing in return.