***

Jk-tae you are scaring people around you and why did left early in the morning I was so upset and worried about you
Tae- I'm so sorry baby I was finishing some my work so I can take you to somewhere to meet someone special
Jk-wait what special who is that??
Tae-its surprise now let's go (he stood up took kook in bridal style)
Jk-what are you doing tae everyone is staring at us
(He took kook to his car and jin packed kook's bag and gave it to jimin)
Tae-babe(placing hand on kook's theigh)are you still angry with me you can't resist this cute tiger
Jk-ok ok now tell where are we going
Tae-we are going to Daegu.you will love it (said pecking kooks lips)
Jk-but I don't have my clothes with me and I'm still in my uniform.
Tae-take this change it in car and I bought this for you and don't worry I have prepared everything for you.
Jk-wai what I have to change in the car in front of you.
Tae- why not I'm your boyfriend and my car has uv glasses that means no one can see you changing
Jk-(rolled his eyes)but remember you can't touch me.
Tae-i can control my desire babyboy
Jk-says the one who kissed me when we first met.
Tae-yahhh I that was something else i have learned to control
Jk-ok ok (he went to back seat and started to undress himself and it was hard for tae to not to touch so he decided to focus on road rather than the hot bunny and he was driving when his eyes widened when he saw bunny's lower back and stopped the car with a long break)
Tae-baby what is this and how did you get that(said while caressing the wound)
Jk-its nothing (started to dress himself faster)
Tae-bunny please tell me
Jk-appa used to beat me(said and closed his eyes while remembering how he got this and tae closed his eyes in anger)
Tae-i did a good job by killing him
Jk-tae (tears rolled from his eyes)
Tae-babe why are you crying (taking kook on his lap kissed his eyes and then presses his lip on kook's kook was enjoying the warmth which are was giving kook hand pulled tae's hair for which are groaned ae pulled from his lip and started marking his neck and kook thrower his head that gave tae more access to tae the car filled with sounds of groaning and whining but kook stopped tae for going further for which tae whined like a baby)
Tae- not again you always make hard and then stop me from going further
Jk-someone said they can control themselves
Tae-I'll see you once we reach our destination (a evil smirk appeared on his lips while kook ignored him and started to dress himself and once he finished went to passenger seat )
Jk-now tell me how am I looking
Tae-you are looking the best my choices are always good (Kook blushed and hit tae's forearm)
(The whole ride was quite tiring for kook he fell asleep but tae was focused on road let kook sleep and once they reached the destination tae woke kook up. tae was super excited but kook was nervous.tae rang door bell and door opened by tae's grandmother)