***

Grandma-hyeee my boy finally you got time for me
(Jk was standing at the door awkwardly with a big smile)
Grandma-you must be jungkook right
Jk-yes Maa I'm jungkook
Grandma-come inside my child
(She hold his hands and dragged inside her house.they both sat on the couch ignoring tae's presence.)
Tae-how is my surprise
Grandma-tae I loved it.but I have doubt how did you get this beauty though
(Tae kissed her forehead sat beside kook.meanwhile kook was smiling like a idiot and was mesmerized how a mafia boss can be this soft and felt so lucky and proud having him as his boyfriend)
Grandma-kook don't be shy and be comfortable it's your house too . and I must say that tae has good choice.
Tae-thank you grandma
(Kook was just listening to her and tae's heartfelt conversation and grandma noticed tae's eyes that was looking at his love subtly)
Grandma-tae kook yours you can look at him with your whole life (Kook blushed in this comment)
Tae-i I grandma it's embarrassing (said scratching back of his neck)
Grandma-kook go take shower then come to kitchen let's cook dinner ok..
Jk-ok grandma but where should I
Grandma-tae will take you to your and his room.tae accompany him
Tae-ok grandma I'll do it.kook come let's go.(said while taking kook's hands in his.kook and Tae came inside the room but call disturbed their comfortable silence as tae went away kook started unpacking.took his clothes and went to take shower.when he came came out felt Tae back hugging him.)
Tae-babe are you happy(said kissing his neck)
Kook-ofcourse I'm happy tae.and I always will when I'm with you.now let me go and take shower now and I'll go to the kitchen now.(He let kook go and turnedhis around d giving kiss on kook's forehead and he went to take shower.kook and grandma was cooking while talking on random things kook was so happy that finally he got a loving family)
Grandma-kook you know I never saw tae so happy that is because of you.he never had a chance to be happy he always struggled alot.his parents died when he was literally 8 years old by mafia gang I really didn't have enough money to to raise him in a proper way he faced so many obstacles and humiliation day by day he became a stone 8 tried so many ways to recall the old tae but I eventually failed.(she got emotional while explaining to kook)
Jk- he never really opened an showed his rude side to me but always had a huge smile on his face and I'm fortunate to have him.
Grandma-thats why he needs you kook.he is all alone in this world.he just a lost puppy who needs a compass that is you.
Jk-i promise that I will stay with him in no matter what is the situation is and I promise to love him until the last breathe.
Tae-about what are guys talking about
(He spoke startling both the people who were in lost in the conversation)
Grandma-tae it is a secret between me and him don't ask about our promise.
(Tae laughed at his grandma's statement)