***

(They all finished their dinner headed towards the bedroom,tae was talking to Jimin about some mafia things jk grabbed his pajamas and went inside the washroom,Tae was standing in the balcony suddenly he felt jk hands wrapping around him and tae turned around facing jk)

Tae-there is one more surprise for you love

Jk- there is more and now tell me what it is (widened his eyes and stared tae eyes not believing what tae just said)

Tae-yes love there is more, now go and sleep I might get little bit late I have to make jimin a call again

Jk-please tell me I hate suspense(said while crossing hand with a pout)

Tae-what is kick in it, let it be my surprise love

Jk-please tae and why are talking to jimin when I'm here,stop working and spend time with me (as he said,he tiptoed and kissed tae and whispered into his ear) you love me right

Tae-of course love and are you OK

(Jk didn't answer his question instead he kissed tae) love are you sure

Jk-yeah I'm 100% sure let do this (he said and kissed him and tae carried jk in his arms towards his room without breaking the kiss )

Tae-lets see how you will manage me in bed love I not going to slow down or show mercy love and do not stop me(He said and kissed jk and both of them led towards different erotic heaven)

(Next morning jk woke up first and took shower he didn't wanted to go out but as his body was in so pain but he didn't wanted to disturb grandma and thought making breakfast before that he placed forehead kiss on tae and left towards kitchen)

Jk-thank God grandma is sleeping let me make some breakfast before she comes and impress her(he finished and was setting table for breakfast at the same time grandma and tae came toward dining area started teasing taekook)

Grandma- at least you guys should have kept it low. I wasn't able to sleep you guys are very verbal in bed.Tae is like his grandpa very dominant and loud. (Saying this she started to dream about her time and takook became red and was embarrassed)

Tae-grandmaa don't tease us now and I am hungry let's eat.my bunny had made breakfast let's eat and also bunny after breakfast get ready we are going out(he said to change the topic and they eventually they finished their food and headed towards their own work)
Author pov

Taekook had very good time in the city and they made a halt at te Beach.

Jk-tae why did you stop here(he asked out of excitement)

Tae-no questions bunny let's get out enjoy the evening in the seashore(he went out and opened door for jk)

jk-sure tae (he said and got out and they started walking in the beach while holding hands and it was very chill climate and at same time tae went on his knees for his kook)

Jk-what are you doing this get up tae

tae-i know bunny this early but I want to say that I love you and I want to marry you.i know these words are not enough to express my feelings for you but I'll try my best to be best husband fot you I'll not leave you I want live beside you so jeon jungkook I'm asking this question will you marry me

Jk-I'll tae I'll marry you (he said and tae put ring on finger and about to kiss him and bomb blasted in the beach in which taekook were severely injured and took them to hospital by their body guards)