nineteen

Ashton was all dressed up for him and Luke's date.

Just before he could leave the house, someone knocked on the door, Ashton opened the door, behind the door, it revealed Blake's face.

Before Ashton could do anything, Blake threw a punch across Ashton's face, Ashton lost balance and fell backwards, "what the fuck." Ashton felt harsh pain on his right cheek, where Blake have punched him.

"That was for pushing me away." Blake said.

"You were fucking cheating me!" Ashton yelled.

"Just like you weren't! Ashton! Stop trying to hide it, I know what fucking happened okay." Blake glared at Ashton.

"What do you mean?" Ashton looked worried, even though he doesn't think that Blake could possibly know his secret.

"Stop acting all fucking innocent Ashton, it's not working anymore, whatever you fucking did then, hurt me, more than anything," Blake yelled, "you can't possibly forget what happened right?"

Ashton started shaking, Blake knows.

"No." Ashton stood up, "because there's nothing to remember."

"Do you really want me to tell you what happened in your life?" Blake crossed his arms.

"Shut the fuck up, and get out, just get out!"

"You were the one cheating! Do I have to remind you?! Take all the innocent acting back!" Blake yelled.

"Blake! Just get out!" Ashton covered his ears with his hands, he doesn't want anyone to remind him of his past.

"How do you think Michael would feel when he hears it?"

"You fucking wouldn't." Ashton said, he was crying at this point, "please Blake, don't tell him."

"And who's your current boyfriend? Luke? Is it? Would you cheat on him like how you cheated on me?!" Blake yelled.

"Shut up!" Ashton threw a punch at Blake and it hitted him right on his left cheek.

Blake covered his left cheek with his hand, "you're no harm to me Irwin, but I'm different, I can ruin your life in a matter of second." Blake said, walked out of the house, slamming the door shut.

Ashton sat down on the ground and just cried, he can't imagine what Blake would actually do.

Ashton pulled out his phone and called Calum, "Calum, he knows."

"What?" Calum was confused, but he could tell Ashton was crying, "I'm coming to yours."

When calum reached Ashton's house, he found a broken Ashton on the ground, crying, "cal, blake knows,"

$$$

cliffhangers lol

- jessica x