twenty one

"How?" Calum sat down, next to Ashton.

"I don't know, I have no idea Calum," Ashton covered his face with his hands, "what do we do, Blake could tell anybody."

Calum was quiet, he was thinking.

"I'm just worried about Michael and you, even it was 2 years ago, you and him were still dating."

"Will he," Calum said quietly, "break up with me?" Calum was shaking, he loved Michael, so much.

"We don't know anything yet," Ashton rubbed his eyes, "we just have to stop him."

"How Ashton? We can't do anything about it." Calum said.

Ashton have being hanging up Luke's calls, he was scared, what if Luke breaks up with him, he would judge him forever for sleeping with someone while dating someone else, especially that he's one of his best friend's boyfriend.

"Just pick up." Calum said, sighing.

Ashton looked down at his phone, his finger slid across the phone's screen to pick up the call.

"Ashton, are you okay?"

Ashton bit his lip and didn't reply.

"I'm so so worried about you."

"Please just tell me you're okay." Luke's voice suddenly made Ashton happy, but he still couldn't manager to say anything.

It was all silence until Luke spoke again, "Are you still there, Ash?"

Ashton nodded, moved his lips, but still, no sound came out.

Luke hung up after that, but soon enough Ashton received a message.

Luke: I don't know what happened, but please, whatever happened, I'll always be here for you, I love you Ashton, so much, you're like apart of my life now, I need you, Ashton, I love you.

Ashton read the message and just cried even more.

Ashton: I'm so sorry Luke.

Ashton never knew, one short text could ever mean this much.

$$$

this makes me sad idk

- jessica x