twenty four

Luke: ashton's not picking up calls

Luke: I went to his house and no one was there

Luke: did he move

Calum: I have no idea

Calum: I tried looking for him as well

Michael: tbh same

Michael: I don't know where he went

Calum: I'm so worried

Luke: I am too

^^^

Ashton laid in the hospital bed, with no one beside him, he laid on his side, closing his eyes, thinking about what he have done.

He was going to take a small handful of pills, but he have always hated them.

He started cutting again, it started on his wrist, then his thighs, then his stomach, he have stopped eating.

He wanted to make one last cut and end his life, instead of cutting horizontally, he cut vertically, because that way, it'd be easier to die.

He let his wrist bleed, when he started to shut his eyelid, he didn't want to die anymore, he used his last strength and called 000. ((Emergency number in Australia))

The next thing he knew is that he woke up in the hospital.

He's not dead, but he wasn't happy.

He's being in the hospital for 4 weeks now, only from all those cut.

Ashton felt so stupid because he was actually expecting any of the boys would visit him.

^^^

It was another 2 weeks and Ashton is leaving the hospital, in 6 weeks of him staying here, no one visited him, no one, he called his mum, and lied saying that he was okay.

Ashton placed his backpack on and walked out of the room and the hospital.

He hopped into his car and chucked his backpack in the passenger's seat, he started the car and just drove straight home, it's not like he have anywhere else to go to.

He unlocked the door and went straight to his room, he found his phone laying on his bed, already dead from no battery.

He placed it on charge, but he didn't see the point of that, it's not like anyone would call or text him while he was away.

He phone soon started again, the first that popped his sight was, almost 60 missed calls just from Luke.

$$$

poor ashton baby :'(

- jessica x