thirty three

Ashton locked his phone and started to get ready to leave, he think that the only way he could move on from Luke is to see someone else, it's not that he doesn't want to be with Luke, he's afraid that he might hurt Luke, even though that he know that he would never do it again.

But for Ashton, he's not happy, so he stopped seeing that person, but they've become friends, and they've been getting closer everyday, they're almost like best friends.

^^^

[Private Messages]

Luke: I fricken miss you so much :(

Ashton: I thought I told you that we shouldn't be together

Luke: but ashton I can't

Luke: I miss you too much

Luke: I tried to move on but I really can't

Luke: I feel so sad right now :(

Luke: ashton? :'(

Ashton: I'm heading to yours now

Ashton: so please don't be sad x

Luke: :(

^^^

Luke shot up from the couch when he heard a door knock, it's Ashton, he know it, he opened the door and smiled like he haven't in a long time, Ashton was there, he was puffing softly, clearly shows that he have being in a rush, he does care about Luke, a lot.

"Ashton." Luke said, pulling Ashton for a hug, it's being a while.

"Hi Luke." Ashton hugged him back.

"I missed you so much, I can't move on!" Luke said, "please, if you tell me that you don't like me anymore, I won't bother you, I promise."

"I like you, Luke, I'm sorry." Ashton said, "I do like you, a lot, I'm just scared that I'll hurt you."

"What if you won't, it was one mistake, it shouldn't change your life forever!"

"You're right Luke." Ashton smiled big, "I should just go after my feelings!"

Luke looked up to Ashton, he could see happiness in Luke's eyes.

"I should go chase Michael." Ashton chuckled when he saw the look on Luke's face, "I'm joking!"

"Ashton!" Luke let go of Ashton.

"I said I was joking!" Ashton said, pulling Luke back into a hug, "Lucas, be my boyfriend?"

$$$

thought this chapter was so cute tbh

- jessica x