twenty two

"Ashton, Michael knows." That's the first thing Calum said to Ashton in a while.

"I..."

"He's angry." Calum sounded scared.

"Of course he would be." Ashton sighed, "Cal, I know him, he won't do anything that'll hurt you."

"What about you Ashton, I don't know if..."

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine, I, uh, got to go." Ashton said.

"Bye Ashton, and, happy birthday." Calum said.

"Thank you."

This is the worst birthday ever for Ashton, Michael possibly hate him, Luke's probably judging him, Calum would want to stay with Michael, he have no one.

No one.

Michael haven't contacted him, he's usually the first one to message or tell Ashton happy birthday, but not this year, because Michael hates him.

Luke haven't messaged him either, which Ashton totally understands.

Ashton's phone started ringing, he looked at the cellar ID and his heart started aching as he picked up.

"Michael." Ashton breathed out heavily.

"Ashton, I'm outside, can we talk?" Michael said, he didn't sound angry, he sounded calm.

"Sure." Ashton hung up and walked outside, finding Michael sitting down on the bench in front of his house.

"Hey Michael."

"Yo Ashton." Michael said, he sounded normal, like nothing happened, but you can see anger and sadness in his eyes.

"I'm so so sorry."

"But that's not going to help now is it?"

"It was an accident I swear, I didn't tell you because I care about that friendship between us."

"And how does sleeping with my boyfriend help?"

"I was drunk, and I saw Blake with someone else, and no one was there for me part from Calum, I.."

"I thought we were friends, best friends, I'd do almost everything to protect you, I was with you when you were sad, even that was after we had the massive fight, Ashton, and this is how you repay me?"

"I'm sorry." Ashton couldn't do anything but cry.

"I think I'll need some time alone Ash, like without you in my life."

$$$

so so sad :(

- jessica x