Part 8 - yeah

Revivedbur POV

I woke up in Quackity's office, I still felt tired, but unable to tell if it was because I just woke up or if I was actually tired, I was on Quackity's couch/bed thing, I got up, I looked around to see if Quackity was still here, I saw the bathroom door closed and walked towards the bathroom door, I heard the shower going so I guessed he was taking a shower, so I moved the blankets off the couch, and the pillow that was on it and I put the couch together so it wasn't looking bed anymore, just a normal couch, I then folded the blankets and draped them over the top of the couch and put the pillow in middle of the couch I then sat down on the couch and waited for Quackity to be done showering, I looked over to the clock, it was 8am, I slept about 12 hours last night, well more like 11 actually. Quackity came out of the bathroom, he had his dress shirt, red tie, and dress pants on, only God knows why he dressed up like that every day, he looked over to me and asked "do you wanna take a shower Rev? I have a hoodie and some pants you can borrow, assuming you don't have any other clothes..saying you haven't changed out of those since you got revived" "That sounds nice,," I said, Quackity grabbed a red hoodie and some black pants and set it on the counter in the bathroom and went over to me "alright, you can go take a shower now," so I got up "Thanks." I said quietly, not exactly wanting him to hear me thanking him but still wanting to thank him, so I went into the bathroom and took a shower. I came out with the red hoodie and black pants Quackity let me borrow, I had my clothes on my arms "you can drop your clothes in the corner there, I can get them washed later" Quackity said, Revivedbur nodded and dropped his clothes in the corner, "I'm gonna take a nap" Revivedbur said "alright" Quackity answered, and with that Revivedbur laid on the couch and went to sleep.

Quackity POV

I didn't want to wait for him to wake up to check Las Nevadas, so I grabbed a sticky note and wrote on it 'if you're seeing this I'm still out walking around Las Nevadas, I trust you to not cause any problems, if you're bored you can leave.' And I stuck it on the door, doubting he'd be awake when I got back or actually sanitizing it though, and with that I left and went around Las Nevadas.

Revivedbur POV

I woke up and looked at the clock, 9:07am, I looked around Quackity's office to see if he was still here, and while doing so I saw a sticky note on the door and it read  'if you're seeing this I'm still out walking around Las Nevadas, I trust you to not cause any problems, if you're bored you can leave' Hmm..

Third person POV

30 minutes after Revivedbur woke up Quackity returned to his office, Revivedbur was placing a lit candle on a point of a pentagram that was drawn on the floor, it was the last candle that needed to be placed, the lights were off also, Quackity stared at Revivedbur"what the actual fuck are you doing?" Questioned the ravenette "I was trying to summon you, I guess it worked" the brunette said "you know what, I don't care just clean it." Quackity said with a sigh, "alright I guess" the brunette said, Quackity went over to his bed and laid down while Revivedbur cleaned up the pentagram and discarded of the candles Revivedbur then got in bed with Quackity and hugged him, Quackity hugged back, "hello my ducky"Revivedbur said trying to get on the others nerves "shut up, don't call me that" Quackity said staring at Revivedbur "myyyy, pretty princess" Revivedbur said slightly laughing "Noo, shut upp" Quackity said getting that it was a joke, Revivedbur smiled at Quackity and Quackity smiled back.

Quackity hugged Revivedbur and rubbed his back while doing so, Revivedbur just relaxed into his touch, they never thought that they'd be this close, never did they ever think of such. Sometime while Quackity was rubbing his back he fell asleep, Quackity just let him sleep, Quackity got out the bed careful to not wake up Revivedbur, he went to his office door, looked back at Revivedbur and smiled, then walked out of his office carefully closing the door, Quackity went to the main restaurant in Las Nevadas, he ordered two burgers, fully involved, to go, he sat down at one of the tables and waited for his order to be ready when Fundy walked through the door, Fundy saw Quackity and waved, he went over to Quackity and started talking to him, they had a conversation that only lasted a few minutes before Quackity's order was done and handed to him, so they ended the conversation and Quackity left and went back to his office, he placed the to go bag on a table and opened it, he grabbed one of the burgers and ate it while he waited for Revivedbur to wake up, once Quackity was finished with his burger he threw away the wrapper, he decided to go ahead and wake up Revivedbur so he could eat before his food got cold, so he shook Revivedbur lightly to wake him up, Revivedbur looked at Quackity, Quackity said Hi to him and he went over to the bag and took out a burger, went back over to Revivedbur and said "I got you food, you can eat it in bed if you'd like" he handed him the burger, Revivedbur sat up, unwrapped half of the burger and just ate it while sitting on the bed, he was a bit jealous because in his opinion it tasted better than the burgers he made.

~END~

Word count:1013