"Amor"

-sobs in cannot have a schedule
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quackity laughed, he got out of bed and picked up Wilbur and placed him back in the bed, Wilbur had a pouting face, reasonable. Quackity kissed Wilbur on his forehead then laying next to him and pulling close. "I need to work, but, call me if you need anything, amor." he said as he let go of Wilbur and got out of bed, he took a shower and got dressed. Quackity opened his laptop and wrote down some things on there while Wilbur just laid in bed, after awhile Wilbur whined "Quackityyyy" Quackity spun his chair to look over to the brunette, "Yes?" Wilbur did grabby hands and said "I *need* affection" Quackity chuckled and went over to Wilbur, he picked him up and sat back down in his chair, positioning Wilbur in his lap, where Wilbur was resting his head on Quackity's shoulder and Quackity continued to do work.

Quackity rubbed Wilbur's back with a soft smile, he loved having his husband in his arms. Wilbur eventually fell asleep on Quackity, Quackity gave Wilbur headrubs as he was asleep, he eventually finished his work and laid Wilbur on their shared bed and headed out to see Tommy.

~~the end~~

SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF POSTING I'VE BEEN RLLY SICK AND UNMOTIVATED  I'LL TRY TO GET A CHAPTER A MONTH DONE THO