V

Dolores looked from me to Camilo with a look of interest.

"Dolores-" Camilo said with a worried look on his face.

"Oh don't worry mi hermano I won't say anything. I just wanted to tell you Abuela wants to talk to you."

Shit. Does that mean I have to go too. It's ok she's super sweet to me so I should be ok.

"Ok we'll be down in a second," he said in a quiet voice.

It was so cute how considerate he was of his sister and her hearing. He was a total family boy, and it was adorable.

He turned to me and placed his hand on my face once Dolores had left.

Pulling my face towards his he placed a soft kiss on my cheek and grabbed my hand, leading me out of his room. We walked down the stairs to meet Abuela.

Scarred of what she would think, I dropped Camilo's hand when we saw her.

"Ahh Camilo," she said clasping her hands together, "Y/n, mi amour," she said wrapping me in a hug.

"You wanted to see us Abuela?" Camilo asked.

"Yes yes. Y/n your parents asked if they could have you home for a little and Camilo, I need to talk with you."

I said a quick goodbye to Abuela and Camilo, then started to walk home. 

I wondered why my parents wanted me home. I also hoped Camilo wasn't getting in trouble. Had Dolores told Abuela? Was she mad? I started stressing.

I walked through the town and saw many familiar villagers out.

"Hola Señora Pezmuerto," I called out, passing her stall in the market.

"Hola...Y/n," She said in between sobs.

I guess she still hadn't gotten over her dead fish. She blamed Bruno for it, I say it was fate. It was not right to blame Bruno for the bad that happened in people's lives, it was already destined to happen. 

The rest of my walk home I thought of Mirabel and the vision she found the night of the proposal. I never got to see it properly, but it was definitely bad. 

"Hola mamá," I said opening the door and walking in.

"Y/n," she said kissing me on the head. "Are you ok mi hija?"

"yes mamá? Why wouldn't I be," I asked.

"Well the whole town has been worried about the Madrigal's magic, and I didn't know if you had noticed anything?"

"No mamá everything is perfectly fine," I said but then started to think.

I went upstairs to my room and decided to change into a clean dress. I put on my favorite white dress that had a pink skirt and laid on my bed. 

Looking up at the celling I thought about the cracks in the Casita and everything that had happened the past coupe of days.

Could the magic be dying? Was there something Camilo knew and wasn't telling me?

Then I started thinking about Camilo. So much had happened between us in the past few days I couldn't keep it all straight. Were we together, or was he just being friendly? I still wasn't sure. I wanted to be more than just friends, but I still didn't know If that was possible.

We had been friends forever, would this just change too much between us? I needed to talk this through with him.

I wondered if Abuela had finished talking with him. I decided to walk through town and see if there was anything at the market.

I walked out of the house and started down the road.