VII

Hey guys I have 80 views omg  tysm I hope you all enjoy! I love writing this so let me know if you have any suggestions.

::Y/N POV::

Camilo pulled me in for a kiss. I guessed this was his way of saying I was his girlfriend. I laced my fingers behind his neck and pulled him closer. I felt his hands rest on my waist, moving his lips along my jawline.

"Let's go back to the Casita," he whispered in my ear, breaking apart from the kiss.

His fingers intertwined with mine and we left the town.

"Cute show you had going-" I said.

"Stop." he said, his face turning bright red, "You weren't supposed to see any of that."

I laughed. He was so cute when he was embarrassed. We started up towards his room.

"So about the vision Mirabel saw-" I wondered, "Is your magic in danger?"

"We aren't supposed to talk about Bruno," Camilo said quickly looking around.

"I know, I'm just worried for you," I lied.

Ok, I was worried for Camilo, but I really wanted to know about Bruno too.

"It's ok Y/n, I'll be fine. But the truth is no one ever really understood Bruno's prophecies. I don't remember much about him. From what I've heard and do remember though," he said grabbing my hand and spinning me while transforming into a tall scary looking man with green eyes. 

"He had a seven foot frame, rats along his back, and when he calls your name it all fades to black." He transformed back into himself picking me "He sees you dreams," He transformed again so now the creepy man was holding me "and feasts on your screams."

He placed me down, turned back into himself placing his lips gently on mine.

"Well, thats why we don't talk about Bruno," he said with a smirk.

I laughed. "Thanks for that Camilo." I grabbed his poncho and pulled him in for another kiss.

 He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. We fell back onto his bed and he rolled on top of me. I ran my hands through his hair as he kissed down my neck. 

"Your face is red," He said with a smirk again.

God, he was annoying.

"Aww did you make that observation all on your own?" I mimicked while pushing him off me.

He pulled me back on top of him and held me close to his chest. I could feel the slow rise and fall of his chest. It was calming. I dozed off in the comfort of his arms. 

When I opened my eyes Camilo was no longer by me. I looked around hoping nothing had happened.

"I'm right here dormilona," Camilo laughed.

{dormilona - sleepyhead}

He was sitting at a desk with a plate of food. 

"You missed lunch, I didn't want to wake you," he said bring me the plate "for you mi hermosa." 

"How nice of you kind sir," I said in a mocking way.

"I was just trying to be nice," He scoffed.

"I know, I know," I said trying to make him feel better.

Camilo walked over and laid down next to me as I ate a warm empanada. Julieta was an incredible cook. I hoped some day she might teach me some of her secrets. Maybe in the future, if Camilo and I were still together. Now I was thinking too much into the future. I snapped back to reality and felt Camilo's arm snake around my body. He pulled me closer. I looked back into his eyes. I couldn't help but get lost in his eyes again. And those freckles. Everything about that boy was perfect. 

"Let's go outside," Camilo insisted. 

I nodded. A little fresh air never hurt anyone, besides I wouldn't mind picking up a few sweets from the market.

We went out of Camilo's room and down stairs. We passed Julieta on the way out.

"Oh Y/n! Did Camilo bring you your empanada?" She asked me.

"Yes he did it was amazing Tía Julieta!" I told her, "You'll have to teach me how to make them so good."

"Of course Y/n anytime you want just ask me!"

Camilo dragged me out of the kitchen.

"Awww want me all to yourself do you mi amour?" I teased.

His face turned red.

"n-no, I just want to get outside." He stumbled with his words.

I laughed. I got him this time. He stopped and turned towards me. He traced his hand down my face. 

"Come on Camilo," I said grinning and blushing a little. "Let's go down to the market."

"Whatever you say mi mariposa," he said intertwining his finger with mine and leading me down the road.