VI

::Camilos POV::

Dolores opened the door and I looked from her to Y/n who had a worried look on her face. I hoped Dolores hadn't heard anything. I wasn't ready to tell my family yet. I know they loved Y/n, I just don't know that I could handle them making fun of me for it.

"Dolores-" I said worried.

"Oh don't worry mi hermano I won't say anything. I just wanted to tell you Abuela wants to talk to you."

"Ok we'll be down in a second," I said in a quietly trying to not bother Dolores' ears. She was really sensitive to loud voices because of her gift.

When Dolores left, I turned to Y/n and placed my hand on her face. I pulled her on a brushed my lips against her cheek. Grabbing her hand, I brought her down stairs and looked for Abuela.

When we saw her Y/n dropped my hand. I understood. 

"Ahh Camilo," she said clasping her hands together, "Y/n, mi amour," she said pulling her into a hug.

"You wanted to see us Abuela?" I asked.

"Yes yes. Y/n your parents asked if they could have you home for a little and Camilo, I need to talk with you."

Y/n gave me a quick hug and left. I started to worry.  What did Abuela need?

"Camilo, have you seen Mirabel today?"

"No Abuela why?" I asked. Had she done something?

"Ok Camilito, just let me know if you see her," she said giving me a kiss on my cheek.

After Abuela walked away I was going to go back up to my room.

"Mirabel," I called out on my way up, in case she was around.

"Mirab-," all of a sudden, My body changed into a grown man but my head to a baby. Eh not the weirdest thing that had happened "Mirabel!" I said in a baby's voice.

I went up to my room and changed back into myself. I will say that had never happened before. I wondered if I could do it again. I messed around shapeshifting into different things until I got tired.

I decided I needed some fresh air. I went to take a walk through town.  

As soon as I left the Casita, a group of the towns kids cam up to me.

"Camilo!" one yelled.

Oh my its Camilo,"

Camilo can you put on a show for us?" Cecilia asked.

She was my favorite  of the towns children.

"Fine," I replied, "Not long though I have things to do."

"Okkkkk," they all sighed.

I brought them over to the little platform built on the side of town that I would "perform" on. 

I decided to act out a little Telenovela, the love that could never be. I had heard it was Tío Bruno's favorite show.

As I was preforming, a familiar face came and sat down in the crowd. I felt my face turn red. It was embarrassing for Y/n to be watching this. I was just trying to entertain the kids. 

"Awww is that your girlfriend?" Cecilia asked. 

"Well-" I started. "I don't know is she my girlfriend?" I asked looking into Y/n's eyes.

"I think she is," Cecilia whispered.

"Well then," I said ruffling her hair, "I'll be sure to let her know."

I walked over to Y/n and pulled her in for a kiss. Did she want to be my girlfriend? I sure hoped so. I loved her. She was my best friend. But I hoped we could be more.