IX

Bro i noticed in Antonio's room scene Camilo doesn't clap he snaps because he is standing next to Dolores. That made me fall in love w him all over again.

Also: ik its not like official but for the timeline of this story, Antonio's birthday is like January 31st so right now it is nearing Valentines day like irl. 😃

::Y/N's POV::

We headed down towards the market. I love shopping so I couldn't wait.

"While we are down here, I should probably pick up some flour for Tía Julieta," Camilo decided.

"Aww how sweet," I teased.

He turned red. I won this round Camilo and you know it.

"I was just trying to be thoughtful," He said rolling his eyes.

I'm kidding I said pecking him on the cheek.

This boy was the sweetest person I had probably ever met. I can't believe he's mine.

We walked though the market and passed the stall selling chocolates. I stopped looking for the best flavor. The man behind the counter was setting out more arrangements, I never knew his name though, he kept to himself.

When Camilo walked up behind me, the man drew back. He looked scared. I bet he wasn't over Bruno's vision about him growing a gut. There were a group of villagers that feared the Madrigals because of Bruno. I didn't quite understand it.

"I'll take that one," he said pointing at one of the heart chocolates.

Carefully, the shop keeper gave Camilo the box of chocolates and we headed down looking at all the stalls.

Camilo stopped to pick up a bag of flour and got some sugar too. I looked up at him and his face turned red. I just laughed and picked up the sugar.

"No you don't need to carry it Y/n, I got it" he said taking it out of my hands.

"Please Camilo you don't need to carry it all" I said chasing after him.

When I finally caught up to him, he was stopped and staring at a group of villagers playing instruments and singing.

There was a crowd around them dancing and singing along.

"Camilo-,"

"Let's go!" he exclaimed putting our stuff on the ground.

"I don't know Camilo, I mean-,"

But before I knew it Camilo was grabbing my hand, dragging me into the group of people. Unwillingly, I followed him in.

Camilo grabbed my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me into his chest and we swayed back and forth to the music. His heartbeat was calming and I relaxed in the warmth of his chest.

He started to hum along with the song. I felt my stomach flutter and everything around me seemed like a dream.

As we were dancing, strange flowers began to appear all around us. This was new. Isabella usually only made roses.

Camilo spun me around into a dip. He stared into my eyes.

His soft lips pressed into mine. I ran my hand through his curled hair and deepened the kiss. I could feel his soft breath on my check.

I felt his lips mouth "I love you mi amour."

My expression froze. He loved me. He actually said it. I loved him too. Should I tell him? Would it be weird to say it back? my stomach dropped.

"Camilo, I-"

I jumped. Suddenly, I heard a loud crack and felt the ground shake. I felt Camilo grab me and pull me in.