Chapter 6. Amusement Parks

Minae's POV

I wake up super early. I don't think the others are up yet so I take a shower and and dress myself in the purple floral dress with lace from the mall, the same orange wrapped heels, and added a few accesories like the heart locket, pearl earrings, and a white ribbon headband. I curled my hair slightly and put on clear lip gloss. I don't know why but I just wanted to dress up a little today.

I walk into the kitchen, my heels making a soft clicking sound on the floor. I put on an apron and get out ingredients for the typical breakfast. I made pancakes ( regular and blueberry ), scrambled eggs, and bacon. I got out pitchers of orange juice and milk and put them at the already set table. I loaded everyones plates deccorating them a little, habing a little fun with it. I made Sungmin's pancakes with whip cream on top with strawberries everywhere, I made Donghae's fish shaped, I made a monkey face out of whip cream on Eunhyuk's pancakes, and so on.

I knocked on everyone's doors. I knew they actually had a free day all day today.

" Breakfast is ready!!" I say before walking back to kitchen making more eggs. I heard the shuffling of feet and look up from the stove to see the gawking faces of all the males in this house. I was really confused and it probably showed on my face.

" A hot girl cooking breakfast for us...Am I still dreaming?" Henry says aloud I giggle while blushin a deep shade of red. All of them snap out of it looking embarrassed.

I take off my apron and walk over to Henry as seductively as I can. The other guys making their way for me looking surprised. I pull on a lustful face at Henry and I can see his eyes widen considerably. When I am like centimeters away from him, I nudge the side of his thigh with my knee and whisper in his ear.

" So you think I'm hot?" I say as seductively as I could, my breath fanning the side of his neck. I hear him gulp out loud. I couldn't take it anymore. I start laughing out loud, bending over holding my stomach.

" Oh my gosh! Hahahahahaha! Henry-oppa! You are so gullible!!" I say barely getting the words out. I'm literally crying and I could hear the other guys laugh too. I stop after a few minutes. I stand up straighter wiping a tear away. Henry was pouting.

" That wasn't funny Minae," he says. I giggle loightly.

" Sorry Henry-oppa!" I say pecking his cheek. He smiles brightly. The others pout too.

" Why don't you kiss us on the cheek?!" Ryeowook pouts. I shrug and went over to each of them pecking their cheeks. When I kissed Sungmin's, I don't know, I felt static electricity run down my spine. I shake it off. I lead them all over to the table and they laughed when they say the pancakes.

" This isn't going to be like the Cooking Cooking Video right?" Kanging asks jokingly.

" I don't know. I never really judged my cooking before," I say with a shrug. He nods and everyone starts to eat. They all moan in delight.

" THIS IS SO GOOD!!!! WILL YOU MARRY ME?!?!" Donghae screams getting on one knee and holding up a strawbery for a ring. I giggle and eat the strawberry.

" Hmmmmmmmm...Nope!" I say patting his head sitting back down. Donghae pouts childishly and sulks to his seat.

" Sorry Donghae-oppa!" I say putting whip cream on his nose. He trys to lick it off with his tongue. His eyes were really crossed. I laugh and take a picture with my phone. That's gonna be my new lock screen!

" SO...what are we doing today?" I ask curiously.

"We are going somewhere, and you have to wear this!" Ryeowook says putting a blindfold over my eyes. I try to walk but end up bumping into people almost falling face forward. Someone gets ahold of my waist before I fell.

" You have to be careful now," I think Sungmin's voice said as he chuckled against my ear. I blush.

" It's hard to walk blindly in heels!" I say as an excuse. Then I get lifted into the bridal position and I admit, I screamed a bit. I hold onto Sungmin's neck tightly. I heard Sungmin laugh. Then he starts walking. I don't know where. I hear a car alarm. Oooh. We're getting in the car. Somehow, I ended up sitting in Sungmin's lap. I blush. A lot.

By the time we got out of the car, I was as red as a cherry. Everyone laughed at me. I was flustered.

" When can I take this off?" I pout puffing out my cheeks.

" Now," Sungmin says taking the blinfold off my eyes. I open them to see an amusement park. Bright lights flashed many different colors, music blared through the speakers, and I could smell the food from the entrance. I look to all the members of Super Junior and Super Junior M. They all had big smiles on their ffaces. Except Heechul but I ignored him.

I grabbed Han Geng and Sungmin's hands and skipped to the entrance. I heard they guys laughing at me. We payed the fee and went inside to have the best time ever at the park!!

* 2 Hours Later *

We had the best time! We played so many games, had mini contests ( I won against Zhou mi at basketball!! I feel so accomplished in life!! ), ate so much food, and won so many prizes. The funniest thing that happened today was when Yesung and Henry played this water squirting game for the giant stuffed turtle. Yesung wanted to win the turtle so badly that he squirted Henry in the face to get farther ahead in the game. Yesung won but Henry got his revenge by squirting Yesung's pants in 'that area'. It was so funny that we were literally ROTFLing.

The last ride that we haven't gone on yet was the ferris wheel. Since the carriage was so small, we had to go in pairs of two and one group of three. Leeteuk went with Heechul, Ryeowook went with Kyuhyun, Kangin went with Han Geng, Donghae went with Eunhyuk, Yesung went with Siwon, Shindong went with Henry and Zhou mi, and I went with Sungmin.

We were the last and I clung onto Sungmin's arm tightly. I was scared of heights or I have a fear of falling, either way, I was scared. Sungmin looked at me weirdly before connecting the dots himself. He laughed out loud and pinched my cheeks.

" Iz wittle Minae afwaid of heights?" he said in a baby voice.

" Yes, yes I am," I say looking away from him. He held his head high and laughed to the sky. I clung onto his arm even more tightly when the ride started moving. He laughed softly.

The ride stopped at the very top. I admit, I panicked a bit. My eyes widened and I started to hyperventilate. Sungmin noticed and started to calm me down.

" It's okay Minae. Nothing is going to happen. I'll make sure of it," He says rubbing soothing circles into my back flashing one of his famous Sungmin smiles. I relax almost immediatly. I give him a smile that he returns.

I look out the window and the view was amazing! We could see the whole park and the mountains beyond. The sky was a perfect light purplish/pikish color and the sun was just setting revealing a warm orange. It was a moment that I would never forget. I take out my phone and take a picture of it.

" It's so beautiful," I say.

" Yeah. It really is," I hear Sungmin say to the right of me. The last rays of sunlight lighting up his dark hair making it look like a dark gold color. His eyes sparked and he was smiling to himself. He looked so perfect in this moment. I never realised how handsome he looked until this very moment.

Oh no.

Please don't tell me I'm falling for Lee Sungmin.