• Stalker •

"So hyung, do you prefer ass or pussy?"

The question that was mentioned had caught Hoseok way off guard, making the innocent virgin snort out his coffee through his nose.

"W-what kind of question was that?" Hoseok asks with a dry wheeze as he tries to compose himself from the sudden attack.

"A million dollar question." Jungkook says ever so casually, as if asking someone if they prefer ass or pussy was just a normal thing for him.

"Jungkook, you have to lay it easy on him." Taehyung says while munching on a bag of chips. "Hyung isn't used to our crackheaded minds yet."

The three of them are currently hanging out near the campus, waiting until their next class starts. Jungkook and Taehyung texted Hoseok through the group chat, wanting to hang out with him and get to know him better.

"If you're asking whether I'm gay or straight, then the answer is...ass." Hoseok says with a cute blush on his face.

"Yesss!! Taehyung you owe me five dollars and a hand job."

"Damn it." Taehyung digs into his pocket and gives the money to Jungkook. "Hyung, I thought you were a hetero." He huffs.

Hoseok blinks, shocked that they even made a bet on his sexuality. "Do I give out hetero vibes?" Hoseok asks, looking down at his clothes.

"Are you kidding, I can smell the gay off you." Jungkook deeply sniffs the air. "It smells like sunshine, rainbows, and vanilla bean."

That actually sounded so ridiculous that it made Hoseok laugh, thus showing off his bright beautiful heart shaped smile.

Taehyung and Jungkook stare at him in amazement.

"You have a pretty smile hyung. Its so bright and warm. Makes me want to snuggle my face in your tit and bask in that warmth." Says Taehyung with a wide boxy smile.

"Not fair! I want to smother my face in his tiddy first!" Jungkook argues.

"Rock, paper, scissors!" Taehyung holds out his fist, then Jungkook. Both engage into a match, with Taehyung winning.

"Noo.." Jungkook pouts. "I wanted to smother my face in Hoseok hyung's tiddy."

Hoseok laughs his ass off again, loving their weirdness. "Guys, I have two tits." He says with a chuckle, going along with the weirdness.

"I call dibs on the right one."

"No! Me!!"

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

Hoseok rolls his eyes while the taekook duo engaged into a rematch, with Jungkook winning this time and getting out his seat to do a victory slut drop.

"Anyways." Taehyung continues, giving Jungkook a good slap on the ass before the younger gets a chance to sit down again. "Are you a top or a bottom?"

Hoseok again, nearly snorts his coffee out his nose, but somehow he managed to keep it together to answer Taehyung.

"I...I don't know." He wouldn't really call himself a top, but then again he doesn't feel like he's a bottom either. He's never had the sexual experience for both, given that he's a virgin. "I guess I'm a switch?"

"You guess?" Jungkook blinks, then blinks again. Then his eyes widen, his lips drawing into a soft bunny smile as he leans in closer, lowering his voice to a whisper. "Are you a virgin?"

The red that blooms on Hoseok's face was enough to confirm what Jungkook was suspecting, and Taehyung covers his mouth with a gasp.

"Oh you precious angel!! You have yet to find a suitor to pleasure you!?" Taehyung clutches his chest, unable to believe Hoseok is still a virgin.