• Uncovered •

"~we keep all the party in the room all night~" Jin happily sings to himself as he scrubs his body with soap, washing away the stress from that day.

In the morning he had school, then after, he had a few photo sessions with a fashion magazine company that hired him to model their newest line of men's watches.

Being a part-time model is one of Jin's dreams. He always knew his looks were meant to be viewed by the world.

After his modeling shoot, he picked up Jimin and took him back to his place. Namjoon joined them afterward, where they ordered chicken and then fucked.

From there, he took Namjoon to work, Jimin to Hoseok's house, then finally to Jimin's apartment. After that, he went home to take a shower and rest before he had to go and pick up Namjoon again.

It's been chaotic, to say the least, but Jin doesn't mind it as long as his boyfriends are happy.

Which hasn't been the case lately.

Jin noticed how tense Jimin has been and wanted to ease away his stress. Even Namjoon has been oddly stressed out.

Jin puts it off as them being stressed over school and work.

"~We don't want to put it on the break, hold ti-AHHHHHHHHHH!!!~" Jin belts out a scream as he turns around to grab the shampoo.

Only to be met face to face with Taehyung, who was standing behind him bare naked, his cock fully erect with angry googly eyes taped on the tip.

"Taeconda and I need to have a word with you." Taehyung says with a straight face.

"MOM! TAEHYUNG SNUCK INTO THE SHOWER WITH ME...AGAIN!!" Jin screams out.

In the distance, he can hear his mother laughing. "Oh let him bathe with you. He's your brother!" His mother answers back. "You guys used to bathe together all the time.

"THAT'S WHEN WE WERE FOUR. TAEHYUNG IS A GROWN-ASS MAN WHO NEEDS TO BATHE BY HIMSELF!!" Jin shouts back.

"Your pleas to our mother are futile." Taehyung says, still keeping a straight face. "She has granted me passage into your domain. Now we will consult on a very important issue regarding the temptress Thottus Park."

Jin's brow twitches as he shuts off the water, leaving them both in silence.

"If you don't get the fuck out, I will strangle you." Jin warns, voice dropping an octave.

Taehyung is unmoved by such threats. He's used to Jin threatening him all the time.

"I will not leave until we speak on the matter." Taehyung doesn't budge. Jin lets out a long sigh of annoyance, regretfully going along with Taehyung's antics.

"Why do you want to talk about Jimin?"

Taehyung dramatically clears his throat, preparing his speech.

"It has come to my attention that you are cheating on Jimin."

Jin blinks. "Cheating?"

Taehyung nods, his face stone cold and serious. "You're cheating on him with that guy who works at the gas station."

Jin blinks again. Then pulls on a smile, followed by a giggle that turns into a funny fit of laughter.

Taehyung blankly stares at his brother, astounded by his reaction.

"Why are you laughing? Does thou have no shame!!" Taehyung says a little loudly. "You're cheating on my best friend!"

Jin stops laughing and glares at Taehyung. "Jimin knows." He says.