Chapter 1

Chapter 1:
Every tale ends with a happily ever after but I'm not sure if that's my case. I'm Y/n Mikaelson, daughter of the greatest villain of all time. Klaus Mikaelson. My mother is known as the hybrid alpha of the crescent wolves. My sister Hope Mikaelson is known as the only trybrid in existence. When I was born my parents were surprised the witches couldn't detect me which made them believe that I was just not as powerful as my sister when in reality it was the opposite.

Third person pov
The day Y/n was born her family faked the twins' death . That's the day her aunt Rebekah took them to take care of them. When everything was going well her crazy grand-aunt tried to go after her sister. Dahlia, as powerful as she was, didn't realize her true potential and went after her sister. While everyone was concentrating on Hope her own family had forgotten about her. As the years went on it was always like this. Her family made some enemies and had all been in coffins to prevent their deaths. Y/n mother clinged on any hope she had left that Freya and her will find the cure and cure the originals to be able to communicate with them and for them to see how big the twins have grown. While Hayley tried to find the cure Klaus was being tortured by Marcel because of his betrayal. Her mother and her aunt found the cure. Then they got her father back from Marcel and this is we're the story begins.

Y/n Mikaelson pov
Today I woke up to people talking and somebody shouting. I'm an introvert to people I don't know but an extrovert to people I am comfortable with. I was getting curious about who those voices belonged to because I've never heard them before. My mother then came to get my sister and I to introduce us to some guests.
"Everybody look who's awake" My mother said. I felt very nervous because there were many people around my sister and I. Well many to me I haven't been around many people so this was a lot for me to handle.
"Hello." My sister and I said in a shy and timid voice.
A person then approached us and said "Hello".
I felt too much pressure in the presence of too many people so I asked my mother if I could go to the garden and she said yes which calmed me. My sister also decided to join me. "Could I go as well?" She asked.
"Of course you can Hope go and play with your sister." My mother said. My sister and I then went to the garden and left the guests with mom.

Klaus Mikaelson pov
I couldn't understand why my daughters ran off as if nothing happened. " What terrible things have you told them?" I asked Hayley. "Well I told them that you're a hybrid like me. I also told them that you're very old. Other than that they're 7 we can spare the gory details." Hayley said. I felt as if there was something she wasn't telling me. "Well someone must have disparaged me. Perhaps that crone Mary." I said. "Stop i spent 5 years protecting them from everything, including all the horror stories floating around you. They don't know your history. But what they do know is that you protect your family no matter what." Hayley said. "And yet they fear me." I said. "They're sensitive. And you're not exactly calm right now. You're there fairytale prince Klaus and now you're real. You have a lot to live up to." Hayley said. That got me thinking.

Next chapter she will meet Klaus
Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)