Chapter 3

Chapter three:
Y/n pov
Dreaming.
I felt as if I were awake but I wasn't. I saw this man harming kids with a spell. I felt very hot. I couldn't breathe well. And I feel very dizzy. My head hurts.

I then woke up to this awful feeling something bad was gonna happen. I felt cold and I had this awful headache. I went to find my mom and I found my dad and Hope with her. "Mom." I said. Then I felt something dripping down my nose. It was my blood. My dad and mom then decided to tell my aunt freya about Hope and I. " She's never been sick, ever." My mom said. "This is a magical affliction. It feels... idk how to explain it. Almost. " Aunt Freya said. Was it that person in my dream who was hurting the kids and I? "Cold." Aunt Freya and I said at the same time. My mom then got a note from a so-called Vincent and said he knew how to heal her. Was she only talking about Hope? I mean it hurt but my sister was in a worse condition than me. "We have to go back to New Orleans." My mom said, Everyone then started packing. I packed up my stuff and scar's. Scar is very protective but very playful. When we were all packed we hit the road and we're heading to New Orleans.

New Orleans
When we arrived we went to the Mikaelson house and mom took Hope inside. Scar and I then followed my family inside the house. Mom then said " Vincent." He responded "Right here." He said. He then started to say that he would heal my sister if we left right after. I just felt sick this morning but I don't feel that anymore. The Vincent guy then went to heal Hope. But I felt something wasn't right. Then Hope was going to dad but then dead Crows started falling from the sky. I then heard these whispers. "Can you hear that? It's whispers saying a name over and over again. "Kre Nah Han." Hope asked. The whispers kept on repeating those words. "Vincent what is that?" Mom said. Vincent then said it meant the hallow. The hallow is coming.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter
I'll make the next chapter longer :)