Chapter 13

Chapter 13
Y/n pov
"Where are you going?" Jessica asked Jack and I. "Mom, I already told you. I'm going to teach my little sis quidditch." He said. "Be careful you know I don't like you and your father playing that game so take care of y/n." She said in a serious tone. I then grabbed scar leash and took him with me. "Dad is it alright if I use your broom since you know y/n is new to this." He said in a convincing tone.

"Sure but not without my supervision." John said. I love how I just got here a few hours ago and they treat me as if I have been their family since day 1. We then were heading out but John told us to go ahead and that he will catch up. "Jack, I wanted to thank you." I said. "What for?" He asked. "For caring about me even if we just met a while ago.''I said. "If I'm being honest mom and dad are the best parents any child could ask for but I've always been alone. So when mom told me that I could possibly get a sibling I was happy. I'm not alone any more." He said.

If I'm being honest I felt the same way except my parents aren't the best. Hope isn't the worst sibling, it's just that we never had time to bond or do anything fun. But when I'm with Jack I'm happy, I finally get the chance to get a sibling I wished I had. We then arrived at a place that looked like a field. I then gasped."That's a lot of space." I said in a surprising tone. "Yea dad and I enjoy playing quidditch which drives mom nuts. Dad will arrive in a while so if you want I can tell you how to play quidditch so when he arrives we can just play. " He said. Scar then tugged on his leash. "Can I let him go?" I asked Jack.

"Of course." Jack said. I then let scar go and he ran around the field. He then saw a bunny and chased it. "Right, now Quidditch is easy enough to understand, even if it's not too easy to play. There are seven players on each side. Three of them are called Chasers. This ball's called the Quaffle. The Chasers throw the Quaffle to each other and try to get it through one of the hoops to score a goal. Ten points every time the Quaffle goes through one of the hoops. Follow me? Now there's another player on each side, who's called the Keeper. A keeper has to fly around their hoops and stop the other team from scoring. The Bludgers rocket around, trying to knock players off their brooms. That's why you have two beaters on each team. It's their job to protect their side from the Bludgers and try and knock them toward the other team. Now, the last member of the team is the Seeker. This is the Golden Snitch, and it's the most important ball of the lot. It's very hard to catch because it's so fast and difficult to see. It's the Seeker's job to catch it. You've got to weave in and out of the Chasers, Beaters, Bludgers, and Quaffle to get it before the other team's Seeker, because whichever Seeker catches the Snitch wins his team an extra hundred and fifty points, so they nearly always win."Jack said. (Oliver wood said that to harry just rewrote it)

John arrived and scar went towards him. "So this is scar the new pet in the family." he said. "Scar will always be family to me." I said. "Did you explain quidditch to y/n?" John asked Jack. "Yup now can we show her how to ride a broom." He said in an excited tone. To be honest I was excited and scared at the same time. "So you step on the left side of your broom stick then say up and dad got mum's broom so we can show you how to." Jack said. They both said up and the broom immediately went up and they caught it with ease. I then gave it a shot and it did the same. It was weird because the broom followed my instructions. " Now mount on your broom and lean forward to accelerate and to go any direction lean forward and we'll look the direction you're heading to. Let me demonstrate." He said.

Jack then flew right past me and then John joined him. I then mounted my broom and did the same. I didn't go fast because I was just getting the hang of riding a broom. John and Jack then came towards we're I was. "See dad what I tell you she's a natural." Jack said with a smile on his face. He then whispered in my ear "Hey you want to scare dad with me?" He asked. I wasn't sure I mean I can't just cause trouble the day I arrive. "I don't know." I said. "Oh come on you won't get in trouble. Do you trust me?" He said. "I do." I said "Alright, follow me." He said I followed him and he led me to a big tree.

"The view from here is amazing." I said. "Yea It is." He said.I heard John screaming our names but Jack said to stay. After a while he said "Let's go back." "Alright,'' I responded. We went back. "So that's the new thing huh. You and your sister are pranking me." John said. "No idea what you're talking about dad. Do you?" He said as he turned around to ask me. "No idea what he's talking about." I said in an uncertain tone. They are kind. It's going to take a while for me to get comfortable. "Alright you two let's go inside it's getting dark." John said. I called scar and we went back inside.

When we entered the house Jessica then said "How was showing this little one quidditch." "It was fun, she's a natural." Jack said. "Yea and might I add I think these two are going to be a lot to handle." John siad. "And why is that?" Jessica said. "They went off on their own and they didn't come back." Said John. "Oh look at them bonding. I made dinner yall want some." Jessica said. "Of course." John and Jack said at the same time. We then made our way to the dining room and then started eating. 

"What's the wizarding world like?" I asked. "They use wands to do magic and have different spells. They also have magical creatures like dragons, hippogriffs, and more. There was a time when a dark wizard was around, his name was Voldermort. Now I only said his name because you should not but many don't like his name being said so just say he who shall not be named." Jessica said. "What did he do?" I asked. "He killed people just to gain power. He had this group which supported him; they were called death eaters. And h–h-e killed our friends."Jessica then started crying and John hugged her.

"I'm sorry for asking." I said. "It's alright." She said, "I bet your friends were amazing." I said, trying to lighten the mood. "I was a part of this group called the marauders. The people apart of the marauders were my friends James, Remus, Peter, and Sirius. I was nicknamed Apollo. I am an animagus which means I can turn in whichever animals I desire. I chose a leopard. Then there was James. He was ignorant but overall a very good friend. Remus the mother of the group. Always making sure we didn't cause that much trouble. Petter never really bonded with him shy fellow. Sirius is like a brother to me. Ended up in azkaban."John said.

"Azkaban what is that?" I asked. "It's a prison guarded with dementors. Dementors are like dead people with hoods. No one knows what they really look like but they do know that they feed on any happiness you feel and if you get a demotors kiss they steal your soul. Your body is there but you aren't."He said. "Why'd he end up in Azkaban?" I asked. "That's a story for another time now c'mon we gotta go to sleep." He said. Jack and I then got scar and headed up to our bedrooms. "Good night." I said "Good night." He said. I then went to my bed with scar. And I wondered why was Sirius in Azkaban? I also realized that I needed to release my power soon but I was too tired with the information I got today and decided to go to sleep.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.