Chapter 4

Chapter Four
Y/n pov
Dad and uncle Elijah were cleaning the dead crows. "How is she?" Uncle Elijah said. "Her fevers back and she's asking for you." Mom said. "We'll make an excuse. I'd rather my daughter not know I've gone to murder witches." Dad said.  Did he say murder. Does dad kill people? I thought he was a good person. I'm very confused. "We cannot be reckless, Nicklaus." My uncle Elijah said. "Then how would you rather me respond? Should I delegate my child's safety to someone else?" My dad said. "Let me see what I can do." My uncle Elijah said. "I will handle Marcel. Out of the three of us, I win most likely not to get killed on arrival. Whatever we're up against it's as much of his problem as it is ours." Mom said. "Leaving me to do what exactly?" Dad asked. "Stay here and protect our daughter. Do not let anything or anyone near her" Mom said. If I'm being honest I never knew mom would do this to me. She had forgotten about me. I just thought it was an accident the first time. But this made it clear. They forgot about me. It hurts but at least I have scar her with me.

Dad then went to Hope's room. I went to ask her if she was ok. Dad beat me at it. Hope said she felt worse and it scared me. Hope and I grew up together and whatever one person did the other one did. We are inseparable. But ever since dads been in the picture Hope and I haven't had time to do anything we used to. Hope then said she saw the other kids. Are they the kids in my dream? The blue light? Everything I dreamt is this what that is? The immense power I felt it's the hallow. I wanted a break from all this mess. I'm seven years old. I should be dealing with what toy I want to play next, not if my sister is going to lose her life. I decided to go on a walk with scar. Since I've gotten him my family and I have been busy so I haven't gotten a chance to give him a walk so he can have fun. Scar is the reason I feel normal. He brings me joy and I'm happy I have him. I got the leash and took him with me.

I asked someone in the busy streets if they knew a nearby forest or garden. They recommended a place called the bayou. I decided to go there. I was pretty peaceful scar enjoyed it. I checked around if there were others around. I found one person whose name was Lara. "Sorry I didn't know someone would be here. I just came to walk with my puppy." I said. "It's alright but you shouldn't be alone here." She said. I decided to go somewhere else because I didn't like the vibe she was giving me. "Sorry I intruded." I said. "It's alright." She said. Scar was chewing this branch. I then decided to take it. I went back home. Later on I felt this surge of power. It felt cold. I then had a vision. It was dad with this person I didn't recognize. They were in this frozen place. It was like I was there but they couldn't hear me. I tried calling for my dad but they couldn't hear me. It was cold, it was what  I felt back home. It was that blue aura I felt. Then I felt this presence. I then came back to where I was. I need to save dad and that other person but what could someone my age do?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter
If you have any recommendations pls let me know

Here's a picture of scar playing with his new chew toy