Chapter 6

Chapter six
Y/n pov
After I passed out for a while I felt something licking me. As I started waking up I looked and saw scar wagging his tail. "Hey buddy." I said. After a while I was returning to grandma Mary's but then I heard this high pitch screeching. It hurt my ears until out of nowhere it stopped. I then arrived at grandma Mary's. "Where have you been?" Grandma Mary asked. "I went to go take scar on a walk." I said. "Who's scar?" Grandma Mary asked. "That's right grandma Mary I haven't introduced you to scar. This is scar." I said as I brought scar to grandma Mary. "He's so cute."She said. "He is, isn't he." I said. After a while scar and I took a nap since it was dark out. I then woke up and mom told Hope and I we were going to stay at grandma Mary's. Grandma Mary then spent the day with us. I really enjoyed it because when were with her were not involved with anything dangerous. She asks us what we want to do and we tell her. We spend the day doing it. She may not be my blood but I have always seen her as my real grandma. After the whole day passed we then went to sleep.

The next day mom came to pick us up from grandma Marys. Hope and I then decided to explore the house since we haven't. I always take scar with me so when I mention myself scar is always going to be there. We then found a room. Hope and I think a little boy used to live here because we found many things a child has. Hope found a book of rhymes and started reading them. "Not exactly the most uplifting reading material." Dad said. "It's an old book of rhymes. There's a lot of weird stuff here." Hope said. "You know, Hope id rather you didn't play here, actually. All the splinters, the dust and the bats." Dad said. "There aren't any bats." Hope said. "I've seen no evidence you uncle Elijah doesn't sleep here, hanging upside down." Dad said. Hope then giggled. I've gotten used to being ignored. If I'm being honest it's as if I were never here. "Dad, was there a little boy who used to live here?" Hope asked. "Come along sweetheart. We can discuss ancient history another time" Dad said. He and Hope then left. I then decided that Scar and I were going to explore more.

I then felt this magic spell cover the house. I read it before. I used to take a look at this spell book in our old house. I think this is a boundary spell if I'm correct. Nobody seems alarmed about it so I'm guessing my aunt Freya put it up. I also felt this other magic spell. I then followed to where I felt this. It led me to a dungeon with a person in a barrier. I'm guessing he was cloaked. I had his little soldier. "Hi. I think this is yours."  I said. "Hope." He said. "I'm not sure you got the right twin." I said. "Y/n." He said. "Yup that's me and that's scar." Scar then playfully sat down and tilted his head cutely. I then threw him his little soldier. "I haven't seen this in a century" He said. "So you're the little boy who used to live here." I said. "Once upon a time I used to live here with your dad." He said. "He keeps you down here because he thinks you want to kill him. Do you?" I said. "Listen, I will tell you anything you want to know. Okay? If you get me some blood from your dad's stash.' He said. "Im seven, not stupid." I said. He chuckled and then said "Right. You know, you're also pretty courageous.Come down here and talk to a stranger." He said. "I'm not scared. I'm a Mikaelson witch." I said. "I'll tell you what, let's start fresh alright? It is very good to see you again Y/n Mikaelson. My name is Marcel." He said.

"You know, I'm surprised your parents haven't stormed down here looking for you." Marcel said. "My parents don't really care about me so they won't mind me being gone." I said. "I'm surprised your dad doesn't trust anyone. So I don't really know why you're ignored but it doesn't surprise me." Marcel said. "If he took care of you when you were little, why do you hate him? What did he do to you?" I asked. "Your dad, he raised me. He made me who I am. Now, you ask if I hate him. Well, it's hard to hate the person who made you what you are. You just end up hating yourself. The truth is I would like to hate your dad I really would. It would make things a lot easier. But um you can't hate someone who you loved for so long." Marcel said. That got me thinking dad may not remember me but he will always be there for Hope. As long as my sister is okay I don't mind being neglected. Out of nowhere crashing was heard from upstairs. "Somethings wrong, I have to go." I said. "No, wait, Y/n. It's not safe. I need you to let me out of the circle." Marcel said. "I can't. my dad will be mad." I said. "No, he won't. I'll keep you safe." Marcel said. "I can protect myself, Hope and my parents. I'm strong enough to stop the bad guys. I'm stronger than anybody thinks." I said. I then took off my necklace and my magic surrounded me. "Wait, y/n. I know you're strong, okay? That's how I know you can let me out of here. I need you to trust me right now. Your dad rescued me.He raised me, and I knew your mom when she was a baby. We're family. What does your mommy say about family?" Marcel asked. "That we stick together, always and forever." I said. "That's right." Marcel said. "We need to get Hope and scar is coming with us." I said. I then started hearing the bad guys near.

I then quickly thought of Hope then I appeared where she was. There were people there. I grabbed her hand and went back to Marcel and Scar. "Okay look at me. Do you trust me? Marcel asked. I then nodded. The people were getting closer and closer. I let Marcel out. He then took the 3 of us to a safe place. He took us to a bench. I then put on the necklace uncle Kol gave me. Dad then came and shouted "Marcel." "Dad what happened?"Hope asked as she walked up to dad. "It's paint. I made quite a mess didn't I?" Dad said. "Where's mom?" Hope asked. "She's at home, waiting for you. Are you okay? You took your bracelet off."  Dad said.
"Dad, don't be mad. I-I let Marcel out with y/n  and he kept y/n and I safe." Hope said. "I'm not angry, sweetheart, come here." Dad said. "Don't be angry with Marcel either. He's my friend." Hope said. I then turned around and looked at Marcel. "Thank you for saving Hope and Scar." I said. "No problem little Mikaelson." Marcel said. "I hope to see you around again Marcel." I said. I then went home and fell asleep.

Hope you like this chapter
This is Marcel and Y/n

Hope you like this chapterThis is Marcel and Y/n