Chapter One; Greasy Whopper.

"So, you want to rob Mr. Manifold because he left a bad review during your shift today?"
"Yeah, I worked HARD to make that Whopper and he said it was TOO GREASY. Can you believe it Otto?!?"
Otto rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.
"Yes Chub, I can. Burger King burgers are more greasy than my hair. That says ALOT."
Chub scoffed and took off his jacket to hang, then faced his brother.
"Whatever, I dont want to lose my job because of him. So I think it would be a great idea to rob his house and teach him a lesson."
Otto groaned and placed his hands on his waist, leaning down slightly.
"And I think you're an idiot. You would definitely lose your job if you got within 100 yards of the his place."
Jane nodded, suddenly joining in the conversation. "I think I have to agree with Otto on this one, Mr. Manifold is more dramatic than Kim, he'd go much farther than a restraining order!"
Otto nodded. "Its a dumb idea and we are NOT robbing his mansion."

-----About 20 minutes earlier----
"Hi welcome to Burger King, what can I get you today?" Chub put on his work smile, trying to hide that he just wanted to go home and sleep.
The tall, bald and strange man that lived just down the street from Chub and his friends, was staring at the menu like he just saw his mother die again. "Uhm..I'll get the Whopper, with a water and fries please."
Chub nodded and typed a few things onto the little Ipad he held. "Okay, that'll be $11.69, would you like Dine in or Take out?"
"What?"
"....Would you like to eat inside, or take it home?"
"Oh, I'll eat here."
"Can I get a name?"
Mr. Manifold stared for a few seconds then lifted his brow.
"Why do you need a name?"
Has this guy ever gone outside? Seen the sun?
"I need to know your name so I can tell you when your order is ready."
"Oh."
They both stood there awkwardly for like 2 minutes before Chub finally spoke.
"Are you gonna tell me your name now? You're holding up the line bud."
"Oh yeah- Jack, Jack Manifold."
Chub sighed and typed the name down then looked back up again, clearly annoyed.
"You can go sit down now, Sir."
Jack, or Jack Manifold nodded and walked over to an empty table by the window and waited for what seemed like an hour.

----
Chub closed the car door and buckled his seatbelt, smiling widely.
"Okay Chub, how do you plan to even get in?" Jackie, who was clearly bribed into doing this, was talking to a 17 year old boy who had no damn clue what he was doing and about to rob a rich man mansion.
"I've got it all set up, so we start by-

-----
Mr. Manifold spat out his burger and gagged."WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHITE?!" He put the burger back on the tray and threw it away in the nearest trash can, stomping over to the cashier that Chub so happened to be at.
"Excuse me, I think I got the wrong burger."
Chub winced.
Oh god a male Karen, his will not end well.
"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I flipped the right meat, Sir."
"You obviously didn't, my burger is way to damn greasy and tastes like ass."
Mr. Manifold's ears were going red, man he really wanted a good burger to end the day.
"Sir, all the burgers are made that way."
"THE FUCK? WHAT KIND OF SHIT HOLE IS THIS? GIVE ME YOUR MANAGER I WANNA TELL HIM OFF FOR PUTTING DIRTY BACON GREASE ON MY BUNS."
At least the whole restaurant was staring this poor cashier get harassed for a greasy burger.
Chub whispered something under his breath.
"Okay, one moment." He turned around then did a 180, this time smirking.
"Guess what, I AM the Manager." That was a lie, he's 17.
Mr. Manifold was shocked and even more angry.
"I'm leaving this place a 1 star review, never visiting again."
"EXCUSE YO-"
...and he's gone, great.

W/C: 703 words. <3