Chapter 2; The robb e r y

Jackie had parked on the side of the road, opening the door and walking beside Chub.
The Manifold Mansion; was fucking huge.
Each story had like 50 windows and a porch right at the top. The mansion was also really, really ugly. The outside was decorated with brown and white walls, and the roof was a brick color of red. The front yard, wasn't even a yard at this point..more like a- dessert.
"Eugh, imagine what the inside looks like."
Jackie nodded, looking around.
Otto, Mark and Kim had pulled up in the car behind them, all with a scowl spread across their face.
"What do you think you are doin-"

--
Mr. Manifold checked the time, 6pm.
"Time for bed, Jack."
'its fucking 6pm.'
He ignored the voice and got dressed for bed, Tomorrow is another day.

--
"OW- you're kicking my head bitch!"
"Sorry, Mark!"
Jackie grabbed the rope and pulled herself up, slowly reaching the porch.
Otto snickered. "My turn! Move it fatass."
"HEY-"
Otto was lifted up as well, grabbing the rope and climbing up to join Jackie. Soon enough, everyone had made it onto the porch.
"Wow, great view."
"What? There's legit nothing to look at."
Mark looked down, gasping. "Oh my god, this would be a great place to just fucken- end it all. Perfect hight."
Jackie slapped Mark, "Shut up, lets get inside."
Kim quietly opened the door, stepping inside.
The interior didn't look any better than the outside, literally. Same wallpaper but with carpet. Ew. Chub followed in after her, looking around for things to steal. "God this man has nothing in this house."
Otto rolled his eyes, sighing softly.
"I told you it was a waste of time, it's Mr. Manifold! What'd you expect?"
The bickering stopped when a loud crash was heard beside them. Everyone turned to look at Mark, who was starting down at the broken pieces of pottery near the fire pit. A tan dust surrounded it. Jackie gasped, "Mark, you just spilled someones ashes."
Mark lifted his hands to his hair, pulling several strands out. "I did?!"

Mr. Manifold shot out of bed, heading towards the noise as fast as he could and grabbing his shotgun.
The teenagers panicked when they heard the running, to late to run now. He's already here.
A look of dread spread across Mr. Manifolds face as he stared at the shattered urn on his carpet. "MOM!!"
He dropped the gun and ran down next to the urn, nearly bursting into tears.
Mr. Manifold looked up at the group of teens, his face red with rage. "What the fuck are you doing in my HOUS-"
--30 Minutes later--
"Get out of my house, I expect to see $5,000 dollars by next week."
"EXCUSE ME?! $5k DOLLARS?!"
Chub gasped. "I barely make 50 cents an hour!"
Otto nodded. "There has to be another way, Sir!"
Mr. Manifold stared at the group and thought for a moment. "..uhm.."
"Please!!" Jackie begged.
"...fine. I've got an idea. How about you four and any of your other friends, work at my hotel until you can pay off your debt. Shouldn't be that hard."
"ARE YOU JOKIN-"

--
Ryan and Jane stared at the group.
"You what-"
Chub took a breathe in. "OkaysobasicallyweweregonnarobMrManifolds housebutendeupgettingcaughtbecauseMarkknockeddownhismomsurnandnowweown5kindebtandhavetoworkathishotel."
Ryan stood up, clearly furious as he threw his gardening gloves to the side. "I'm sorry, YOU TRIED TO ROB JACK MANIFOLDS HOUSE?!"
"HE LEFT A ONE STAR REVIEW AT BURGER KING BECAUSE THE BURGER WAS TOO GREASY. OF COURSE I FUCKEN TRIED TO ROB THE BALD PEICE OF-"
--The next day--
Chub, Otto, Jackie, Kim, Mark, Ryan and Jane were all stood outside of the big hotel.
"Who names a Hotel, Big Manifold..and calls it a day?"
"Who robs a house because of a greasy burger."
"I SWEAR TO GOD OTTO-"
"HAHAHAHAH"

W/C: 639 Words