Chapter 4; That smelly ass basement.

It had been several weeks since the group had first started working there, and things were going, surprisingly..smoothly? Each day got easier and easier as each person got better and more used to their job. Well- except for Chub. The fat, bratty child hated it. Sorting papers, printing papers, writing on papers, papers papers papers. He was sick of it. So Chub, being Chub, wanted something to do.

Chub silently walked around the hotel, going down each familiar hallway and examining the ugly brown paint on the walls. Otto, stayed behind him, looking down at the ugly green carpet. (everything about this hotel was so fucking ugly) Eventually, Chub spoke. "So- how much longer do we have to work here?" "49 weeks, 343 days, 8,232 hours,493,920 minutes." Chub groaned. "So basically a year?"
"Yeah."

Otto and Chub continued walking in an awkward silence, well until the man himself walked up to him. "Boys! I have another job for you!" Mr. Manifold exclaimed. " Otto glared. "On break?" "Yeah! Ill give you a raise if you do it." "Sure, whats the job?" Chub gaped. "Your just gonna-" "Yes, now shut up and listen."
Mr. Manifold grinned and motioned the two boys to follow. "I need you to find something for me."

----
( :3 )
A short man, wearing a multicolor hoodie and weird goggles walked in the hotel, attempting to keep calm. He was mumbling words to himself, checking into the hotel and looking around for the basement from his, dreams. The basement that would ruin lives, the basement that smelled like shit and covered in a bit of burger grease, the basement that would determine Jack Manifold's future. The man searched the hallways, praying that he would find them.

----

The two boys walked down the cold and dusty steps, chills going down their spine with each step. "This is stupid." Otto snickered. "Wanna print more papers instead?" "..." "Thought so."
Chub took the lead, searching for that stupid thing Mr. Manifold needed. (not what you're thinking, you dirty dog) "Where did he say it was?" Chub turned around and asked Otto. "Uh...no idea." Chub shrugged. "Ima go explore." He walked off into the darkness, exploring the basement. "This place is HUGE."

--
"This place is HUGE!" The man in the hoodie looked around, still looking for this damn basement. He wonders how Jack was able to afford a place like this, knowing him in the future, he was financially..unstable.

--
"..hey Otto?!" Otto looked up from the pile of scraps and paper he was searching through. "Whats up?!"
"...uh you like time travel?"
"...what?"

-----

A/N
433 words, sorry this chapter is short lmao-