Prologue: Welcome to the Villains world. Part one

Author note - If a word is in bold that means someone is taking. If the word is in italic that means someone is thinking. Enjoy! - Alice
༺♡︎༻

Y/n Pov

I woke up in complete darkness. I tried to move but couldn't I assume I was in a little box. "Where am I, where's spo-" at that moment my thoughts were Interrupted by a noise "what's that noise?". "I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me. Urgggh... This lid weighs all ton. Try this on for size! Mya-ha! Said the mysterious voice soon after the voice was done speaking a gust of fire came Blow off the lid of the box "F-fire?!". "Now to grab the goods... What you ain't supposed to be awake! Said what look to be a cat or maybe a weasel? "A talking...weasel?" I said bluntly. "How... How DARE YOU! I am no WEASEL! I'm Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire! Tch. Whatever. You...human! Just gimme your uniform, and be quick about it. Cause if you don't... your goanna regret it!" Grim threated. "But I am not a hum-". "Hey, come on! I am on a tight schedule here!" Grim said annoyed while cutting me off so. I decided that the only way I am get away from Grim and their fire is to run. So that what I did. I ran past what look to be a courtyard but that did not matter my only goal right now was to escape Grim and to find spoon.

I ran in a room which look like a library of my dreams there where so many different types of books of every genre everywhere "Pretty" I said softly then started to look around for a place to hide from Grim, But Grim beat me to it. "Foolish human! Did you really think you can slip away from ME?". "Now, unless you wanna get burned to a crisp, take off that - ME-YEOW! That hurts! What gives?".

"Consider it tough love" said a man that look like a crow. "Ah, I found you at last. Splendid. I trust you're one of this year's new students?" Said the crow man. "My, were you ever eager to make your debut. And bringing a poorly trained familler with you? That is a clear violation of the school's rules." Said the crow man. "As if I will serve some lowly human! Now lemme go! ". " Yes, yes. Rebellious famillers always say that. Do be quiet for a bit, won't you?" Said the crow man while covering Grim mouth as he struggled to get out of his grip. "Dear me out of all the students I've dealt with, you're the first with temerity enough to open their own gate and step out of it. Does the very notion of patience elude you? No matter your orientation has already begun. Let us return to the Mirror Chamber." Said the crow man with Grim still in their arms.

"Students...?" What did the crow man mean by that? "You awakened in a room full of gates, did you not. Although typically the students have restraint enough to wait until I open them before waking up" The crow man explained. "So those coffins are like...gateways?" That made some sense on to why I was in a coffin. "The design is intended to symbolize a parting with your former world, and a rebirth into a new one." The crow man explained. "But now is not the time for such prattle. you've a student orientation to attend! go on, now. make haste" The crow man said eagerly "First, just tell me one thing: Who are you?". "Hm? have you not fully regained consciousness? The timespace teleportation must have addled your memories... Well, these things happen, I suppose. I shall explain it to you while we walk. Truly, my magnanimity is boundless." The crow man said as we started to walk out of the beautiful library into the courtyard.

"*Ahem*, This is Night raven college. It is an institution for students the world over who demonstrate a rare aptitude for magic. It is the most prestigious academy of its sort in all Twisted wonderland. And I am Dire Crowley. Having been entrusted with its care by the chairman, I serve as headmage.". "Academy?" I said somewhat confused. "Only those who the Dark Mirror as having a talent for magic are admitted to the college. Those who are selected are summoned to the campus through those "gates, " which can appear anywhere. A black carriage bearing one such gate should have come to meet you." Crowley explained to me.

" I do kinda remember crossing a dark forest" I said bluntly. "That black carriage serves to receive a student chosen by the Dark Mirror. It too bears a gate that connects to this campus. And as you know sending a carriage to meet someone on a special day is a time-honored tradition." Crowly said. "So, this carriage dragged me against my will." I replayed sarcastically. "Mmff! Mmmfff!" I look to see grim still trying to escape out of Crowly hands. "I complete forgot he was here; well, the silence was nice while it lasted." "Now, let us attend to you orientation." Crowley said bring me out of my thoughts.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Author notes:
thank you so much for 50+ reads!

Made on 2/1

Thanks for reading!