Prologue: Welcome to the Villains world. Part 7

Y/N Pov

Whoa, did you just....? yes, yes I did grim. so can grim stay with me, please sir.? I ask again hmmm.... I suppose I cannot deny your plea. Very well. 

Myah?! Really? grim looks so happy. I am glad. I will get used to this soon. Let me be clear! Under no circumstances would I admit anyone to Night Raven College who has not been selected by the dark mirror- especially not a monster! Nor do I intend to allow Y/n, to freeload. 

Dick, he made grim upset! no no no that is bad I should not call him a dick let me hear his explanation out. A grim happy face became a sad one just like that. Never shoulda got my hopes up... Grim said with sadness in his tone. Now, allow me to explain. it was the dark mirror that transported you here. therefore this school does bear some responsibility for your well-being. So I will allow you to remain in this dorm, free of charge. however, you will need to pay for your food, clothing, and incidentals. Ad to how you will do so, penniless as you are... Ah. Ah ha yes, a fine plan. 

What exactly are you planning to make me do. I asked.  You needn't seem so alarmed. I'm simply going to ask you to do a few odd jobs around campus. From what you've done here, Y/n I can tell you know your way around a broom. so what do you say to you two working together as a janitorial team? If you agree to that, i will make a special exception and allow you to remain on campus. I'll also allow you to use the library after your jobs are finished. How boundlessly charitable I am Mr. crow said praising himself at the end. Oooo the pretty library that would be wonderful!

Whaaat? What kinda deal is this?! I wanna put on one of those sweet uniforms and be a student, not sweep up people's junk! Grim said in an anger tone If you're not satisficed with my offer, i can arrange to have you thrown out again. Mr. Crowley stated. Myah?! All right, fine! Let's do it. grim said with a sad tone. wonderful then i beseech you both... to work hard as the newest members of night raven colleges janitorial staff!

Well this is going to be fun.

Hello, should I make a Spotify playlist for Y/N? And do you guys like the music for each chapter? Let's start a discussion ;]

Alice ♡