Prologue: Welcome to the Villains world. Part 6

Y/N Pov

Myaaaaah! Grin said as he hurled another fireball at the ghost. HWAAHHH! we got to get out of here! Before we disappeared for good! the panicked ghosts cried out before fleeing. or fading? H-huh did we... win? Yes, we did pal, yes we did. Aw, geez, I was scared outta my- I mean, they didn't faze me one bit! he quickly cut himself off. just a walk in the park for a mage of my caliber! Whaddaya got to say now, ghosties? that's right! he said hyping himself up.

Good evening. In another gesture of my immense kindness, I have brought you dinner. wait. that's the creature we ejected for causing trouble at orientation! what is it doing here?! Mr. Crow said. There was a sense of anger in his voice. takin' care of yer ghost problem, that's what. you're welcome, by the way! grim said in a snarky tone What is the meaning of this, Y/N? after explaining what had just happened with our whole ghost problem he seemed to calm down But you know, on topic, I do seem to recall that this dorm had a mischievous ghost problem. Mr. Crowley said in a more calm tone I started to tone them out I was thinking about ballerina dancing and how beautiful they looked so graceful, so wow and I can't wait to try on the shoes and finally be able to dance. I normally dance every afternoon but with this, I can't I just love to dance.

Next thing I know this guy turned into a ghost?! what the actual hell is going on? Ah, you got to be kidding me. I gotta work together with the human again? you know this could be the only chance you get to enroll? I am so tired I just want to dance, find a bed, and pass out. hrmph. all right, but this is the last time. and I better be up tuna afterward! I only got him one can. then we started to fight this guy 

Well? grim said painting. incredible... I've never seen anyone bend a monster to their will quite the way you have. I must confess, my educator's intuition did sense something about you after that brouhaha at orientation Y/N. I could tell you had a certain animal trainer-y beast master-ish quality to you. Oh, yes. Mr. Crowley said, then started to mumble under his breath. 

can grim stay with me, sir? I asked him to bring him out of his thoughts. WHAT? a monster, stay HERE?

Have a happy new year!

Alice~