Prologue: Welcome to the Villains world. Part three

༺♡︎༻

Y/N Pov

Oh... Is that so? *Ahem* then i shall have it expelled from campus. I shall even spare it from being served as dinner. My, but I AM kind. .... someone takes this away, please. 

Nooo let me goooo! grim cried as they took him away some part of me feel bad and the other part of me do not. I mean he did try to rod me the burn me alive! You fools better remember my name! Cause I'm gonna go down in the annals of magic history! just you wait! grim said before he was never to be seen again. ok know I feel a bit worse for the guy.

well, that was quite the unexpected fracas. I hereby declare that orientation has concluded. Housewardens, please escort your students back to the dorms. ...Hm? come to think of it, I don't see Housewardens Draconia of house Diasomnia anywhere. 

And that surprise you? Dudes's a total recluse. kitty boy commented. Wait a sec... Did anyone even invite him? ruby eyes asked. if you're that worried about him missing out, maybe you should have told him yourself. blondie said. Maybe, but I don't know him too well either... ruby explained.

mummers were heard around the place. one student asks if it was malleus draconia but i just tuned it out looking down at my apron to see spoon fast asleep thank the gods of the moon and the stars my baby is ok!!

Ah. Just as I'd expected. Catching me off Gard a deep voice spoke. I figured I'd come down and see for myself whether Malleus had made an appearance. But once again, he was evidently not informed that his presence was required at an official ceremony. he said I feel bad for the guy. you have my sincerest apologies. I assure you; this oversight was in no way intended as a snub. said the glasses boy. I mean, you must admit he's not exactly the easiest person to strike up a conversation with. riddle said no matter. All who were assigned to house Diasomnia, follow me. I just hope he doesn't sulk about this... as the students walked away, I count not help but to feel bad to the guy people deserve to be seen if I find this guy, I will try to be his friend. man, I never thought I would say that ever since that day.

Well Y/n this is a most unfortunate turn of events. I'm afraid that you will not be attending Night Raven College after all. a woman such as yourself cannot attend a school fool of boys because these boys may not control them self-.  that is disgusting i said cutting Crowley off.

but worry not. the dark mirror will see you home safely home. now step into a gate and vis- before he could finish the dark mirror spoke. no. huh? what do you mean no? said Crowley. they must stay. I see them doing wonder so they must stay. the mirror explained.

Um- bro huh what? nah really?  I am so confused come to think of it i want to see mama and mother. i want to tell them i am ok-  Ok Y/n let get a moving! Crowley said.

man, I space out too much. 

༺♡︎༻
What Y/N is wearing. i do not own any of the pictures. 

TikTok @ katiemil

TikTok @ katiemil. picture found on Pinterest 

Her apron has a pocket in the front. So she can put spoon in the pocket.

 So she can put spoon in the pocket

Thank you for reading! I am very happy that we reached 1k! Thank you again :)