Prologue: Welcome to the Villains world. Part four.

Y/n Pov

It.... is so beautiful! I had never seen such a beautiful dorm! Oh, it looks like the dead lives in there are so beautiful! I wonder if I can dance on the floors? I should try to get my special shoes back. and some of my leotards. ok, calm down.

what a wonderful home. I said looking at the house. Isn't it delightful? right, scoot inside now. there you go. as we moved into the house. this should keep the elements at bay for the time being. now I will be going. do try to find some way to busy yourself. Mr. Crowley said. But don't let me catch you wondering about the campus! Ta! he stated trying to sound demanding. as he left I look around it is so beautiful! it looks like a snow globe but with dust! that is ok nothing like a little magic can do. Oh my, it looks like it is raining. I can use the rainwater for a protection spell. but I need to find a jar. I rambled not noting a certain someone came in GWAH! It's pouring out there! a very familiar voice said. why. I am just so done with you. I am just so tired. what do you want to know? I said looking at him with blank face. huh, that was not the reaction I was expecting! but as if I wouldn't just sneak back into campus the second I escaped pyrin's eyes. you all got no idea what I'm capable of! I ain't given up on going just cause I got kicked out one measly ol' time and if you think otherwise, you don't know grim! grim said like he was famous or something. this guy's ego is all the way to the roof. please stop talking. for once. why do you even want to go here? I should have asked that question but I knew he was going to bring it up sooner or later.

Isn't it obvious? grim said no it is not if only I can just that. I was born to do this! I'm a magical prodigy who's got the make-it to become one of the greatest mages ever lived! so I've been waitin' fo that black carriage- at that moment I completely zoned out and look at this 'thing' wondering why. why did this happen to me? why am I here? all I was doing before this was dancing in the studio just practicing my pirouette after I was done I made sure to change but now to look at myself in a run-down dorm. with a cat? or maybe a raccoon? who knows.

HEY are you even listening!? C'mon, scoot over! I'm getting' dripped on here! Bwah! another hole in the roof! these flamin ears are like my trademark, y'know? I can't let'em get drowsed! this cat is so self center Good luck. this place is filled with holes. I said why don't ya just magic those holes away you could have it fixed in half a jiff. Ahh, right. you can't use ma- Yes i can! I cut him off. just like that I snapped my fingers and the hole was no longer there if I could I would drench him in water but I can not I am not a water fairy.

If you just stop talking for a moment that would be lovely or help me clean up. i ask him. Ha ME help YOU don't make me laugh? HA! you got the wrong idea. i can't take this anymore i want to go home i need to see my mothers again. who knows what will happen to them while the cat was talking i left.i need time to think i need time to breath why dose it have to be me. i started to walk to the door and the cat followed me HEY! where are you going! Away from here. after i said that i left. the rain felt good on my skin. i started to walk around thinking of my action and how they all lead up to this moment. but at the same time i was think of my parents how are they doing how are they holding up this.

I miss them.

Love Love Love what is it good for, nothing that what it is good for. that is what i say when i feel horrible i don't now why but i do. Why cant i be loved, why cant i find love. i keep my heart in a cell that no one can reach. i should stop thinking. i came outside to get air and to relax. so that is what i am going to do

relax

hello it is me again. so sorry but i had to go to the hospital. it turns out that i have a concussion. Yay. but i will try to get more chapters out!

and it is my birth month :) so if you guy want i can answer some questions about me!

thanks for reading!