boiling anger.

Addison rests her chin on her hands, defeated. Eliza and her had been looking for several minutes, a sliver of hope that they would run into Zed. It didn't turn out that way, so the girls just sat on some steps, unsure what to do next.
"He's losing himself." Addison mentions. It was true.
Eliza follows her friends gaze, Zed's presidential poster stood in front of them. She rips it off the wall, tearing it in two then chucks it onto the ground.
"That's littering."
Eliza ignores Addison's comment, "We'll have to bring him back." She says with confidence, "Remind him who he truly is."
Addison stands with Eliza. They talked him to go out of hiding, they can surely remind him who he truly is. Not to bask in negative emotions from past mistakes, instead forget them. Although it would be hard, they were convinced they had the ability to help Zed. Before the girls could walk, a blaring siren echoes throughout the school, almost deafening their ears. They both cover them, searching around for the source of the noise. A bright red light flashes in Eliza's face, causing her to raise her hands in defense.
"It's the Z alarm." Addison points out, reading the words under the light.
Eliza walks down the stairs, avoiding the remaining students screaming through the halls.
"Must've been triggered when Zed went all zombie on everyone."
Addison halts, "It would've gone off earlier."
"Then what could've triggered it?"
Addison and Eliza puzzle the stray pieces and turns to each other.
"The werewolves!" They say in unison, rushing down the stairs
Addison knocks into an upcoming student, causing the other to turn around.
"Addy?"
"Bree!" Addison hugs her friend and fellow cheerleader, "The wolves need our help. Gather as many people as you can." She says urgently, unsure what will happen.
"Yes, future cheer captain." Bree says, giving a salute then races off to find the little amount of people who decided to stay.
"We can find Zed later." Addison grips Eliza's hand, pulling her along.

Knocking and thumping of boots scatter around the Powerplant, the blaring alarm bouncing off the concrete walls.
"Shit." Willa curses under her breath, tucking the blueprints away.
Thankfully the only living things in her view was the pack, following her aimlessly. She guided them to the centre of the Powerplant.
"Eliza said it should be in this vicinity." Willa twirls around, scanning the area for the glowing stone.
"I don't see anything." Wyatt starts to believe that Eliza lied, leading them to their doom.
"We could split up." He pitches in a idea, "It'll be faster that way."
Willa faces her brother, "It's better to stay together as a pack." She looks back, "Everyone follow me." She continues to move along, the blueprints imbedded into her mind.
Wyatt sighs loudly, quickly walking behind her. He was never going to get to Willa, not until he apologized for his stupid mistake.
"Willa, look-" He smashes into the nearest wolf, all standing still.
"Willa-" Wyatt attempts to contact his sister, who gets a hand to the face.
"Do you hear that?"
No audible noises were heard except for the heaving breaths of the werewolves, staring into darkness.
"I hear nothing." Wyatt whispers, listening intently.
"Exactly."
Abruptly a beam of light hits the wolves, them raising their hands above their face, blocking it out. A loud slam echoed throughout the Powerplant as a middle aged man steps out of his truck, the words 'Z Patrol' printed on the side.
"You can't be here." The man steps out of the shadows, revealing himself as Dale, Addison's dad. Shuffling noises come up behind him, Seabrook Power workers holding cuffs made of silver.
"This is called 'Trespassing.' That means you've committed an offence. You all could go to jail for this." He talked to them as if they were puppies, brainless beasts who couldn't comprehend what he was saying.
"Just try and stop us." Willa reveals her claws and fangs, threatening Dale and his workers.
"Wolves! Attack!" She commands, each of her packmates eyes and necklaces begin to glow. They all growl, stepping forward, claws raised and ready to pounce.
"Arrest them!" Dale orders, smoke filling the air causing the wolves to back away in fear, coughing at the fumes. They whimper and whine as the Z Patrol handcuff them, shoving them against the chainlink fence.
Willa swings her claws, Wyatt by her side as she attempts to fend the workers off. Blood drips down a nearby man's cheek as Willa strikes him, not regretting it one bit. He holds it, smudging the red substance. The Alpha confidently swings again, however this time the man grips her wrist. He smirks, successfully clasping the handcuffs. Willa struggles, the colloidal silver burning her skin. The worker shoves her against the fence with her pack. He goes back for Wyatt, who still tries to put up a fight. The wolf raises his fists as if he were partaking in a boxing match.
"You can try kid."
Some Z Patrol worker comes up from behind, grabbing Wyatt's waist tightly, the other forces his wrists together, finally clasping on the handcuffs. Wyatt collided with the chainlink fence, right next to Willa. Her face was written with guilt. She failed her pack. All that happened previously was for nothing. The wasted energy. Her eyes water, she couldn't avenge Wynter.
"Willa.." Wyatt notices a single tear rolling off her cheek.
Dale was satisfied by the excellent work his men have done. They'll all be getting a raise.
"Demo time! Everybody clear out." Zed's father came into the picture, warning everyone. A worker turns the key on the main remote, it now turning red, reading armed.
"Wait-" Abrupt footsteps headed their way, causing everyone in the vicinity to turn.
"Addison?" Dale questioned, "You shouldn't be here."
She walks up to her dad, passing the shaking wolves, "You have to stop the demolition."
"We've been planning this for weeks. I can't just stop it." He replies, lying through his teeth.
"It needs to be done. The wolves need their moonstone!" She is desperately trying to convince her dad. It was all up to her. She can't mess up.
"What the beasts need is to head back into their forest and never return. It'll be the best for all of us." Dale scowls at the wolves, looking Willa in the eyes.
"They're not beasts! They're like us."
"You need to work on your humour, Addison." Dale replies in disgust, not believing that his own daughter would defend these monsters.
"Gus, take her home."
Gus places a hand on Addison's forearm, "Come on."
"No!" She brushes him off, "This is wrong."
"Take her away." Dale orders firmly.
She gets dragged away but multiple footsteps headed her way.
Eliza, Bree and the cheerleaders whisk out of the shadows.
Dale rolls his eyes, "You've got to be kidding."
"Nope." Eliza glances over at Willa then returns her gaze on Dale, "This is what you're gonna do, Mr Wells."
Gus loosens his grip unintentionally, Addison rushing over to her friends. Eliza stalks her way over to Dale, him feeling slightly intimidated by several eyes on him.
"You're going to uncuff the werewolves, move the demolition date to 5pm tomorrow, allowing us time to find the moonstone, then leave the site with your tail between your legs." She smirks, hearing everyone laugh behind her.
Dale stands there in disbelief. A teenage girl, zombie teenager girl talking down to him. Unbelievable.
"Is there a problem?" Addison steps in.
Dale narrows his eyes, feeling betrayed, "Stop the demolition. We'll change it to tomorrow."
Zevon didn't hesitate, disarming the remote.
"You're all free to go! We'll find what you're looking for in the morning!" He announces, clicking his fingers and pointing to the wolves, signally them to be uncuffed.
Eliza swipes one of the keys off a nearby worker, racing over to Willa.
"Here." She unlocks the cuffs, them falling to her feet.
Willa turns and hugs her, unexpectedly.
Eliza stands there in shock then returns the hug, as usual her cheeks heat up in the process.
"Thanks for helping us." Another unexpected act from Willa. She hardly thanked her pack, let alone thank Eliza.
Multiple silver cuffs clink to the ground, the wolves howling, glad to be free again.
"That looks like it hurts." Eliza gestures to the harsh, red inflamed rings around Willa's wrists.
The she wolf shrugs it off, "They'll heal over time."
Eliza rubs her thumb in circles along the sore marks, attempting to sooth them.
Wyatt clears his throat, Willa retracting her hand away from Eliza. He leads his sister away from her and heads to the Powerplants exit.

All of the cheerleaders and workers head their separate ways, not phased by the minor drizzle from the dark clouds above.
Everyone had bright smiles on their faces, eager for tomorrow to come so they can find the moonstone.
"Thank you." Addison turns to see Wyatt standing there, "Thought we'd just get thrown in a cage still cuffed."
Addison rests her hand on Wyatt's shoulder, "Not all humans are like my dad. He just.." She tries to find the right words, "He has this view on a perfect world. A world where zombies and werewolves don't exist." She explains, "It took dad awhile to warm up to zombies, but having you on the scene, he's spiralled back into his hatred for 'monsters'."
"Sounds hard to live with." Wyatt sounds sympathetic.
Addison shrugs, "It was at first but now it's a given. I'm not okay with my parents beliefs but they're still my parents and I love them."
Wyatt nods his head, understanding.
"What are you parents like?" This question gains the attention of Willa who was only a few metres in front of them.
"They've passed." Wyatt replies casually. Addison regrets bringing it up.
"I'm sorry."
"No, it's alright. It occurred many moons ago." Wyatt gazes over at his sister, "We did gain a great Alpha from it though."
Willa gives a faint smile to herself, hardly ever being praised by her brother.
The group turn the corner, about to go their separate ways til Zed came into the picture. The werewolves stand guard, raising their claws for another time that night.
"Woah-" Zed raises his hands, "I'm just here for Addison."
Addison passes the wolves, softly pushing them out of the way, standing in front of Zed, "What's going on?"
Zed reveals a box from his pocket, the same one Wyatt gave him earlier that day. "This was meant for you."
Addison takes the box, opening the hatch.
"The moonstone necklace." Her mouth a gape, "You stole it?"
"What? No!" Zed was defensive, "Wyatt gave it to me to give to you but.. I didn't hold my end."
"Why?"
Zed avoids eye contact with everyone but Addison, "I was afraid that you could be a werewolf, that you are one. That's why I stole it because I didn't want to find out that you were one and then abandon me."
Addison takes it out of the box, "That's not your choice to make. I want to figure out who I truly am and you tried to take that away from me?!"
"Addy-"
She turns, facing the wolves, preparing to upgrade to the Great Alpha. She wraps it around her neck, feeling nothing but raises her claws and growl. She looks excited.
"Am I one?"
All the wolves look around, disappointed. Willa however, was full of anger.
Bree shakes her head, "You're still you, Addy. Beautiful you."
Addison lowers her hands, rubbing her thumb across the necklace. She couldn't help feeling guilty. All the werewolves were looking for was the Great Alpha and it seemed not to be.
"So it was all pointless then." Willa steps in, gaining everyone's attention, "All of it."
She rips the necklace off Addison, the girl resting her hand on where it was.
"Willa-" Wyatt pipes in.
"You were so delusional that you convinced me to take her to our den, our home. I never knew we were putting our pack in danger," She stalks around the group, stopping in front of Zed, who puts his guard up, "Til you came in."
He backs slightly, Willa looking into his eyes intensely.
"You had to turn our lives upside down, murder one of my own. You killed Wynter and you can't keep running from it!"
"Willa-" Wyatt attempts to intervene, spinning her around. She laughs.
"Are you really gonna defend him, brother?"
"No," Wyatt answers immediately, "You have to calm down."
"Calm down?" Willa raises her eyebrows, looking smug. "This is calm."
Wyatt shakes his head, "You're overreacting." He spat.
"Overreacting? HA!"
Wyatt turns away, "Wolves, back to the cave." He orders.
"I'm Alpha, they're not gonna listen to an inferior." Willa growls, audible gasps around her.
"Is that really what you think?" Wyatt looks physically hurt.
His sister doesn't react and he scoffs, "Maybe it's time that I lead for a change."
Willa growls, raising her claws.
"How about we just head home and sort this out tomorrow." Addison tries to defuse the situation, understanding that it's getting out of hand.
"Stay out of this." Willa swipes, Wyatt quickly dodging. However, her claws collide with Addison's cheek, leaving four deep scratches.
Something grips Willa's wrist tight, causing her red marks to burn. Her eyes widen, Zed staring her right in the face.
"Now that's uncalled for." He looked like he could kill her.
It's like all her confidence and anger got sweeped away and replaced with fear and dread.
"I'm sorry." Willa mumbles, pupils dilated. She saw what he did to Wynter, what would he do to her?
Zed just wanted to look intimidating and it worked but he didn't want Willa to fear him as much as she did already. Wynter's death has always been an accident.
He could tell that Willa was loosing her composure and let's go.
The Alpha rubs her wrist, looking at everyone with a sensitive yet annoyed expression.
"Screw all of you." She struts away, "I'm finding the moonstone myself."
"Willa!" Eliza yells as the she wolf head's back towards the Powerplant.
"There's no point." Wyatt comments, cold.