near death.

It begins to pour again, the group finding shelter in a nearby abandoned building, having a good view of the Powerplant.
"What are we even doing?" Zed looks around at the group, "We shouldn't wait for her. Especially what she did to Addison," He gestures to the dried up blood on her face, "And she basically called you inferior."
"It was the heat of the moment." Wyatt sticks up for his sister, no matter how much that comment hurt him.
"She still said it. Look, you wolves can stay here but Addy and I are leaving." He speaks for his girlfriend.
"It isn't safe in there. How about we find her?" Addison is too forgiving, the cuts still stinging.
Zed covers his face, so sick of everything, "Addy come on. Why are you sticking up for her?!"
"Willa's hurting Zed." Eliza steps in.
"If anything, I'm the one who's hurting the most! I literally killed someone, it's going to haunt me for the rest of my life!" He yells in her face.
"I understand, but-"
"Forget it. I'm leaving." Zed turns around but stops as he tunes into a Powerplant worker rushing up to Dale.
"Sir, it's short circuited."
"What?" Dale looks at the remote, reading armed in red letters.
"I can't turn it off-" The worker fiddles with it, turning the key in attempt to call off the explosion. However it was too late. An explosion occurs, causing everyone to turn their heads. Everyone's eyes dilate, Wyatt jumping forward.
"No!"
Zed grabs him, making sure Wyatt doesn't run into his death. More explosions set off, causing most of the Powerplant to crumble down. Debris flooded the sky, bits of concrete and metal laying on the ground near the group. Everyone stands in shock then the wolves cough aggressively, as if the moonstone had been affected by the explosions. Wyatt elbows Zed in the stomach, winding him.
"Willa!" He shouts, racing towards what's left of the Powerplant.
"It's not safe in there!" Addison calls out but Wyatt ignores her.
He had to find his sister and make sure she was alright. No matter what she said before he'd always love her.
"Willa!" He calls out, clothes drenched and hair dripping from the sky crying.
Wyatt pushes and kicks debris, racing through the Powerplant, nothing catching his eye that remotely looked like his sister.
"Willa!" He shouts again, praying that she answers.
After minutes of searching Wyatt finally sees hair sticking out of some rubble. He kicks most of it away, unable to lift a slab of concrete trapping her left leg.
"Willa.." He nudges her, gaining no response from the unconscious she wolf.
"Come on." He nudges her harder. This has to be a joke. She can't be gone too. He was in no mood to change his status to the Alpha. He wasn't as good at it as his sister and he knew that.
"Willa.." Wyatt continues to say her name, hoping she'd snap out of her state.
The loss of his parents was unexpected, as was Wynter's death and now Willa. He couldn't take it. Unsure if it was tears or rain sliding down his cheeks, he shakes her harshly.
Wet boots splashing in puddles and rubble falling to the concrete floor was audible in the distance, though Wyatt ignored it.
"Wyatt!" Eliza calls out, seeing him hunched over, just like Willa when she looked upon Wynter's body. Once she gets closer she realises that Willa is next to him and speeds up. Wyatt doesn't respond to his name being said, nor reacts when Eliza crouches next to him. She places her fingers on Willa's neck, feeling her pulse thumping beneath.
"She's alive. Just unconscious. Didn't you check?"
"So she'll be okay?" Wyatt finally acknowledges her.
She shrugs, "Minor injuries. Pretty lucky that nothing smashed her head in."
Wyatt rubs some soot off Willa's face, "Yeah."
"Possible broken ankle though." She looks over at the concrete slab keeping her friend's leg from any movement.
Eliza shuffles over, ash and rubble clinging to her jeans. She tests out how heavy it was. Definitely not a solo job.
"Come help me."
Wyatt wipes his eyes then sets himself next to her, gripping the slab.
On the classic countdown to three they attempt to lift it together, however their strength combined still wasn't strong enough.
"Dammit-" Wyatt says in frustration.
Little movement causes pebbles to slide and crumble against the cold wet concrete beneath. A groan was followed causing both of them to turn their heads.
Willa's ears ring as she attempts to move. Her vision was blurred but she could still feel the rain dripping off her cheeks.
"Willa!" Wyatt rushes to her side, clasping her hand in his.
It was all inaudible to her, having her hearing mildly damaged during the explosions. She keeps blinking til her eyes become less blurry, the rain drops still clouding her vision.
"I'm here, sis." Wyatt makes himself known, feeling Willa's grip tighten.
Once the ringing subsided she then realised how much pain she was in. She couldn't move her leg which was throbbing along with her head. She looks over at Wyatt who blocks out the rain. His hot breath warming her face.
Willa tries to sit up, her whole body feeling as though it was made out of led. She felt as though she couldn't speak, her mouth dry. She coughs, particles of ash and dust fall on the wet concrete.
"You're okay." Wyatt reassures her, watching her break into a coughing fit, almost choking on the debris stuck in her throat.
"I'll be back." Eliza rushes towards an open hole then lands in a puddle, her boots mushing the soft dirt beneath.
"She's just retrieving the others." Wyatt informs Willa, who keeps twitching, trying to stretch out her arm.
"I'm sorry.." She mumbles almost inaudible. Wyatt gives her a soft smile, "I would say there's no need but you kinda told me I was inferior and useless." He jokes it off.
"I'm such bitch." Willa admits, wanting to take back that statement.
Wyatt chuckles, "You are."
She smiles along with him, attempting to move once more, however failing to do so. She grunts, the pain in her leg increasing, causing her eyes to water.
"Don't bother to try."
Willa obeys her brother for once and just stares into the crying sky. Somehow, besides the explosion and rubble surrounding her, it was rather peaceful. Feeling the cold rain soak into her skin, pelting onto the damaged concrete. Wyatt lies down beside her, still loosely holding her hand as if to say 'I'm not going anywhere.'
"I guess we'll never find the moonstone." Willa makes it out as her fault. She is the Alpha. It was her job to take care of her pack and she failed miserably.
"What makes you say that?" Wyatt turns his head, Willa still staring up into the clouds.
"The explosions." Half of the Powerplant didn't collapse, meaning the workers did a terrible job setting up the demolition, luckily that was the reason Willa's life didn't fatally end, her only getting thrown back. "They most likely destroyed it."
She looked close to tears, the realisation that her whole pack would slowly die as their moonstones wilt away, "I failed, brother."
"You tried as best as you could."
"No." She shakes her head, "I could've done better."
"Maybe." Wyatt replies, staring back up at the sky.
No movement was heard outside, though it was hard to hear over the rain which seemed to be playing on loop. The brother sister duo laid there in silence for a minute, til Wyatt spoke up.
"Let's get Froyo after this."
Willa laughs, genuinely, "Froyo? Seriously?"
"Seriously!" He laughs along with her, glad to bring a smile to her face, "I'm eager to try it."
What sounded like a stampede entered the crumbling power plant. Willa could hardly make out who the indistinguishable blobs were. She could feel Wyatt's hand drift away and reaches out for it again. Addison's face comes into view, along with many silhouettes, which contained her pack mates.
"We're just gonna lift the slab of concrete off your leg." She informs, her wound beginning to heal.
Willa nods, feeling regretful at slashing Addison's cheek although it was meant for Wyatt. Not that it would've been any better.
Eliza, Addison and a few of her pack mates lift the concrete on three, it being an easy job. Wyatt pulls his sister away then the slab causes a great thud which echos around the Powerplant. Willa winces, attempting to move her leg.
"It's pretty bruised." Eliza comments, scanning over it, "I'm not doctor but it could be broken."
"Perfect."
Bree takes out her phone and dials the hospital, "I'm calling an ambulance." She gestures to her phone.
"No-" Willa puts pressure on her injured leg, unable to stand on her own, "No hospitals."
Wyatt helps her up, making her feel rather useless. Karma.
"Don't really have a choice here."
Willa huffs, "It'll heal on it's own surely."
"If it's a sprain, yes. Broken, you'll need a cast." Eliza explains, knowing Willa wouldn't like the idea of a cast.
"It'll be fine, sis."
The sirens already echoed out in the distance, making Willa roll her eyes.
"Look after the pack." She looks at Wyatt, who seems taken aback.
"The inferior and useless one?" Wyatt jokes, his sister shoving him playfully.
"You're never gonna forget that?"
"Never."
Eliza steps in, putting her arm around Willa, "I'll take it from here." Another excuse to hangout with the Alpha, plus she was worried it was more than a sprain.
Eliza takes Willa slowly to what's left of the exit and soon they disappear out of sight.
"She'll be okay." Addison rests her hand on Wyatt's arm.
He nods, "Wolves! Back to the den." He feels rather good being in Willa's shoes. Before he leaves Wyatt hugs Addison.
"Thanks for your help."