Chapter 1

Hello everyone! Ik u all must be thinking kaisi ladki h yrr isse ek to likhna hota nhi dusri story start kr di! Ik buttttt yrr kya kru bahut achha plot dimag me aaya tha and than u know maan kr rha tha so likh diya.. I'm damn sure each one of uhh will love it!! Just give a try..!

********
Sameer Pov

It was around 10 pm on Saturday night. I was driving my favorite black matte audi car, going on a long drive with my ownself. Actually to be frank it's my favorite thing to do. I enjoy my company. It's the only time where I get some peace which helps me to relax myself from my consistent, long hectic, working schedule.

Being an actor, I need carry some stupid thief things with me. As to save myself in defense from the clever fanatic gazes that would recognize my real identity within twinkling. I wore a black beanie, black leather jacket, and broad framed black glasses. Yeah, I look goddamn hot in black ik ik.. But let uh know I look smoking hot in others too.. So yeah, till now I'm lucky enough not to get recognized by intelligent eyes of my extra enthusiasts fans. I think admirers would be a more appropriate word. As fans this days are on another level. Even smarter and faster than paparazzi. I swear stalking was proffesion than my fans would have been experts in that. They are really crazy!

We celebrities, our every move is caught by paparazzi and next day uh can see it as the breaking news. Spotted here, there, with him, with her, this actress, that actress, friends, ex- girlfriend, aunt, dog, pizza, lollipop, spotted breathing blah blah...
"Fuck man!! Why are they so clingy"
Media only know how to make unrealistic things appear substantial to the whole fucking world. I hate them for a reason.

Traveling freely in this world?? Lol, thats a dream. We couldn't even breath freely. There had to be someone hiding somewhere and capture the way we breathe. Next day putting articles like : " Ohhhh see, The way Sameer Maheshwari breathes, How sexy!! " Dammit. Utter crap. Sometimes being watched and photographed was cool but sometimes it's creepy as hell. We were surrounded by CCTV cameras named paparazzi and media. Both were continously behind us, capturing our every fucking movement. Our personal life becames headlines of their news channels and articles. They didn't care if it was an intimate moment that shouldn't be supposed to record or displayed to people who were diseased with boundless curiosity.

People assume we celebrities has a fantastic chilled out life with lots of
Popularity, fame, luxury, money and leisure. The ugly truth is out life isn't as extravagantly beautiful from inside as it was reflected from outside. Well, A legend once said: Reality was a son of bitch.

Being a actor had always been a difficult job. People love us yet at the same time criticized us. Luckily, I got more amount of appreciation for my performance and films than stinging critism. Blessed. Truely. I had an extraordinary fan following all over the world. Audience love and enjoyed my acting skills. My hard work as an actor has been paid off incredibly. At was an absolute pleasure to be honored with numerous awards right from start of the journey till now. I received my first best actor award for my first film. The shelf of award in my bedroom was piling up with countless citation.

The only thing I received considerable critism was my character. People thought was a player. A casanova. A heartbreaker. I had dated almost every actress of the film industry so people tagged and labeled me as a play boy. I never understood what was wrong if I had dated more than one women. It wasn't like I was dating them all at one time.

Things didn't work out because of which my relationships broke. Most of the chicks were gold diggers. My families prestige and wealth had often been main reason for chicks to date me. And I been nothing but an fool to believe my relationships were something special and real. Then some chicks tried to dominate over me, my career, my personal life, You would say it hurt my thick male ego to be ruled by pussy whipped. I wouldn't tolarate a women ordering me to do things. It was my life and I was the one to decide what was supposed to dodo, how to do Or not to do. Thus, womens dominace was another major reason behind the failure of my relationships.