Chapter 14

Hey! I'm back with chapter 14! It's a very lovely hot part! My head was tangled up with alot of things so It got difficult for me to write so if you felt any mistake or didn't loved the part do let me know. 🤍

*******

Sameer pov

Had been ten minutes since she was searching for something in her suitcase. I couldn't figure out what exactly was she trying to find.

Worry crept her face. I watched her as I laid on the bed ready in my nightwear. "Tum kya dhundh rhi ho? " My question twitched her. She stopped what she was doing. However, she didn't glanced back at me.

"Maine tumse kuch pucha. "

Still she chose not to answer or even look back at me for that matter.

Climbing down the bed, I sat before her on the floor. Two of my fingers lifted her chin to make her view me. "Main tumhara pati se pehle dost hu. Tum mujhse sab kuch share kr skati ho. If possible, I'll help you."

Her fragile fingers knotted anxiously. "Kuch nhi" She stood frantically.

"Naina" I called as I rose to my full height. She walked to the bed and laid down on left side. "Tum jeans t-shirt me kyun so rhi ho? They must be uncomfortable"

"I.. I'm comfortable" Huh. Her voice clearly depicted her uncomfortableness.

It clicked me. I understood what was she searching for in her suitcase. She either had forgotten to carry extra pairs of nightwear or she didn't have. I thought the second one to be evident. She wouldn't have sufficient pair of nightwear. After all, someone had stolen her luggage the night she collided me.

I made a mental note. To get her lots of pair of nightwear.

I quickly grabbed one of my shirt from suitcase. "Yeh pehno, Tumhe comfortable lagenga. " I stretched out my arm to hand it over to her. She sat up nervously. "It is your husband's shirt, Ab chalo jaldi pehn lo. "

She hesitantly took the shirt and went to change in the bathroom.

A while later, I heard her uneasy voice from inside the bathroom. "Um.. Mujhe lagta hai mujhe mere kapde pehnne chahiye. "

My knuckles tapped thrice against the white door. "Darwaza kholo"

"Mujhe apne.. "

"Maine kaha darwaza kholo"

"It's not a good idea, please mujhe mere... "

"When I tell you something, you do it. Ab darwaza kholo ya tum chahti ho main todke andar aau? "

She slowly opened the bathroom door. I saw her clutching the hems of my white shirt. The shirt reached just above her knees and was way too big for her small size. She chewed her bottom lip, bringing her thighs together as if she didn't want to see over there.

Damn, she looked hot in my shirt. I never thought naina could look hot but right now she is.

She was hotter than any chicks i dated. She was fucking sexier. I craved nothing more than to pull her in my arms and kiss her hard, rough and fast.

"Mujhe... " Not letting her complete, I picked her in my arms. She gasped, her slim arms going around my neck to hold onto.

Hazels mets blues.